Fernando Llorente (13 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Just checking.
Just some stats for you.

Llorente has scored far more goals with his feet than head.

And if he over-achieved this season, when you look at Conte's playing style." Which apparently doesn't fit Llorente" then Llorente must have over-achieved insanely under Bielsas time when you look at how Bielsa playing style is.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Someone has the real words of Llorente on Tevez?

Football Italia writes: "We don’t hang out off the field, but between training and games I spend more time with Tevez than my own girlfriend!”

GOAL writes:
"Off the field me and Tevez hang out a lot. We both are very family orientated, he has his wife and children, I have my girlfriend and parents when they come and see me."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Someone has the real words of Llorente on Tevez?

Football Italia writes: "We don’t hang out off the field, but between training and games I spend more time with Tevez than my own girlfriend!”

GOAL writes:
"Off the field me and Tevez hang out a lot. We both are very family orientated, he has his wife and children, I have my girlfriend and parents when they come and see me."
Siamo molto differenti, fors’anche per questo formiamo una bella coppia. Lui è più aggressivo di me, si muove di più, è più piccolo, si tocca con mano la sua voglia di impressionare, di fare gol. Il nostro obiettivo è aiutare la squadra a vincere il campionato e l’Europa League. E’ molto difficile. Bisogna disputare ogni gara come se fosse l’ultima. E’ questo l’unico modo per arrivare più lontano possibile. Poi, fuori dal campo, non è che io e Tevez ci frequentiamo molto. Ognuno va dalla propria famiglia: lui ha sua moglie, i figli. Io la mia fidanzata, i miei genitori quando mi vengono a trovare. Resta il fatto che, tra allenamenti e ritiri, trascorro più tempo con Tevez che con la mia fidanzata!

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...uve,+ci+giochiamo+tutto+tra+scudetto+e+Coppa»

So I think it's that they don't hang out together a lot but that they are similar in that they are both very famility orientated.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Just some stats for you.

Llorente has scored far more goals with his feet than head.

And if he over-achieved this season, when you look at Conte's playing style." Which apparently doesn't fit Llorente" then Llorente must have over-achieved insanely under Bielsas time when you look at how Bielsa playing style is.
I honestly don't know how to respond to this. There's just too much wrong.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Truth can hurt sometimes.
Truth? What? That Llorente is best utilized in a wingless 3-5-2 where barely any cross comes his way? Truth that your statistics prove absolutely nothing other than Llorente improving his game in order to get the best out of his situation? Or is it the truth that you're actually debating the fact that Llorente is better in the air than on the ground where he's easily outpaced?

I can't believe im still discussing this.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Funny. Bielsa wingless-crossless 4-3-3 got the best out of him in Bielsa time in Athletic.

I can't believe i'm discussing this either.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People really need to start realising that we did not buy a stationary striker and therefore we do not need to shower him with crosses. His ability is so developed that we can pretty much hit a cross from anywhere and make a situation out of it, we need to exploit that and his terrific technique to vary our attacks.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Funny. Bielsa wingless-crossless 4-3-3 got the best out of him in Bielsa time in Athletic.

I can't believe i'm discussing this either.
Seriously? :howler:

Did you even watch Bilbao then? Did they even have three center forwards to play a wingless 4-3-3? :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
JBF, The wee man is correctomundo in this. We need to utilize Llorente a bit more aerially in the box (the combo of him and Licht been most consistent in Serie A though), but thats not his only strenght, main strenght is his soaking up pressure and using his excellent technique for link up purposes. He is big and strong, but he is no Andy Carroll type, defenitely more comfortable on the ground, despite having a strong heading game.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Athletic is his second team.
Well that's a shocker.

JBF, The wee man is correctomundo in this. We need to utilize Llorente a bit more aerially in the box (the combo of him and Licht been most consistent in Serie A though), but thats not his only strenght, main strenght is his soaking up pressure and using his excellent technique for link up purposes. He is big and strong, but he is no Andy Carroll type, defenitely more comfortable on the ground, despite having a strong heading game.
And I agree with that. All I've said is that he's already overachieving with that goal tally of his given how he would surely score much more if given the proper formation/type of play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)