Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Llorente is the real deal. When he doesn't score people immediately want him out of squad for some odd reason.

There aren't many strikers like Nando available on the market, as he pretty much has it all. He's good with ball, great in the air, has good technique. He can do a target man job any day of the week, he can keep defenders on his back and he can score goals provide assists. We see all of that at his first season here and he didn't even play whole season before that in Spain. When he receives criticism it's usually because 'Osvaldo is better with the ball', which is pretty weird to say. They are different kind of players, we didn't see Trez do great things with the ball but he provided needed goals. He started off slow but overall he has 10 goals and 4 assists on 21 matches so far in Serie A which is pretty damn impressive. Llorente is also our key player when we're making any sort of action upfront, he was involved with tons of goals this season which didn't count as assists of course. I don't mind resting him once in a while but there's no way he should be benched, sold or anything. He should be one of our key players next season without a doubt.

Screw haters. Both Tevez and Llorente deserve way more credit than given.

Forza Nando

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WΏΏdy?;4461091 said:
Last two games? The last game where he scored a goal and had an assist?

BTW was osvaldo really that good today that peeps now prefer him over Llorente?
Come on woody. We all agreed that he had a terribale game apart from his assist and goal. Maybe hsi worst game for us, but somehow he got the goods in the end. We talked about it on the weekend.

Stop fooling around,

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He's had poor games no doubt but i wouldn't call that game as poor. Anyways i was just curious about how osvaldo did better since i missed the match, it was a geniune question.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im not comparing him to Osvaldo here, dont know where u got that. Im saying that in the last 2 games Llorentes touches has been pretty poor. Not to his standards.

He is not the slickest or brightest passer or assister out there,,, and tends to commit mistakes when delivering the ball or when having to decide what to do in crunch moments....but even then he has been very good overall in those not so good games of him.
But in the last 2 he has been just too unfocused and error prone.

And i would not say Osvaldo is better than him... but from the few occations i have seen Osvaldo with us... its noticeable that Osvaldo is much more confident with the bal at his feet.

Different kind of players anyways. And im saying this as a llorente fan

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
From his FB profile :

"Festeggiando la vittoria con i goleadores Pogba e Osvaldo! ‪#‎ForzaJuve‬ ‪#‎vamooos‬!"
"Celebrating victory with the Pogba and Osvaldo the scorers"

Jul 20, 2012
WΏΏdy?;4461091 said:
Last two games? The last game where he scored a goal and had an assist?

BTW was osvaldo really that good today that peeps now prefer him over Llorente?
I wouldnt say Osvaldo was outstanding but he played a good game. I think people are saying to drop Osvaldo because he is more of a center forward than a target man. I honestly would like to see all 3 of them on the pitch at once.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Llorente is already over-achieving given how we're playing the exact opposite of the football that actually fits his abilities.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
As I've said before, he was terrible against Chievo except the goal, not one pass that he tried went to another player. Generally looked slow and unfit

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Looked the game against Trab again..and he wast terrible like against Chievo. He improved on it. Did a couple super bad passes... but was less error prone than in the chievo game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)