Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

kHahA

Jul 16, 2010
he's been amauri level for past few games. is this his real form? stay tuned
Better watch how our team play :)), than you can post your absolutely unfounded speech lol. When out cm's are lazy to run and we have like 1-2 crosses with are not failed by lich/asamoa and u still blame our forward what an stupid mindset

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
definitely... there were moments were him just needed to do ONE turn around to totally take offguard the whole defense.. but he always seem to want to back pass. I dont know why.-

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Were they cases where Llorente could have resonably known he had the opportunity to turn or would the failing lie with the other Juve players not telling him the opportunity was there?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I mean... cases where he should have used his big frame to just force the advance turning around with the ball. But he decides to to super fast one-twos which are difficult to follow for his teammates because he takes everyone off guard.

In one moment.. Vidal did a good pass to him with a bunch of defenders around. He (llorente) just needed to try to force his way to the goal because the dude covering him was the last man... but he decided to quick one/two it to vidal again who was obviously not wanting to do quick passes between 3 or 4 defenders, and they both lost the ball.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Llorente's ball control is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't even say he was poor today.

In the first half he was involved with many of our attacks, he just has a different role than Tevez, so he can stand out less. But imo he's a vital link for our offensive play.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even before Llorente came, under Conte we try way too many 1-2's with our two strikers

Every now and then they come off brilliantly. More often than not we're trying the absolute impossible, squeezing 2 and 3 yard passes through several defenders in the tightest of spaces.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know if anyone noticed, but post Llorente's sub, we were stacking the middle up a lot more thereby making our play a bit narrower. I didn't personally see sense in the Peluso sub once Llorente was off, and Asa had more to offer defensively. But that apart, his presence on the pitch, even on an off day, allows the team, and Tevez to roam a lot more/wider than in his absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)