Fernando Llorente (188 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pretty much.

I'm intrigued by how much of the time Juve have Llorente dropping deep and helping defensively while the legendarily hardworking Tevez is the one left up at the halfway line.
maybe because Tevez is much better at running with the ball against defenses, winning free kicks and the such.
llorente tracking back one game means nothing. Tevez still is much better at doing it because Tevez actually taclkes.

This is not a jab against llorente, just pointing out the differences between their defensive performances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
maybe because Tevez is much better at running with the ball against defenses, winning free kicks and the such.
llorente tracking back one game means nothing. Tevez still is much better at doing it because Tevez actually taclkes.

This is not a jab against llorente, just pointing out the differences between their defensive performances.
Still, like red said... i dotn know why llorentehe is asked to drop sooooo deep, when we have a guy like tevez, who was doing it consistently in the first games of the season.... but now he just decided to just let llorente do the dirty work. Tevez is much better at it.
Maybe Tevez is so worried with getting more goals that he just dont wanna miss any chance near the area to score, so this is making him drop less,

Maybe is not a coincidence his performances have dropped a little.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Could be Llorente's size?

he's a big guy. He can pretty shield the ball pretty well in deep areas to allow guys like pogba to push up high for counter attacks

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Barzagli
Vidal
Pogba
Buffon
Tevez

edit: I am not trolling. Just stating based on Form this season. Of course judging by Llorente's massive improvements this will most likely change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)