Fernando Llorente (56 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
As much as I don't mind being made fun of....everything posted online stays permanent, and could backfire against me. My career is way more important to me than this.

Sorry, Klin. You are going to have to choose another avatar

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am not, I will put anything you want as an avatar, but i will not send you a picture of myself.

Klin, As much as Tuz is a community, you are still an annonymous stranger that i know nothing about. What you edit, or Photoshop makes a permanent edition to google cache, something that can backfire against me over the long term

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As much as I don't mind being made fun of....everything posted online stays permanent, and could backfire against me. My career is way more important to me than this.

Sorry, Klin. You are going to have to choose another avatar
Oh fuck you. :lol: :pado:

I wouldn't have gone all Janna on your ass bro for sure.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
maybe because Tevez is much better at running with the ball against defenses, winning free kicks and the such.
llorente tracking back one game means nothing. Tevez still is much better at doing it because Tevez actually taclkes.
It's not just one game.

In lots of games the defensive responsibilities have at least been evenly split between Tevez and Llorente.

In theory, the idea of Tevez being the superior dribbler and leading counter attacks is sound.

However, I'm not convinced Tevez's dribbling ability is more useful the Llorente's hold-up ability would be in setting up counter attacks.

I would also say, though, that I think Tevez's workrate and defensive ability are enormously overrated.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Agreed.

Last game on one occasion I seen Llorente in our box making a last ditch tackle and I just sat there for a minute, confused.

Also, yeah. No matter how poorly Tevez is playing, people just point to his work rate. Every. Single. Time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would also say, though, that I think Tevez's workrate and defensive ability are enormously overrated.
either this or conte doesent want him to track back all the time and save him from getting exhausted, especially against small teams and when the score is too high...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)