Fernando Llorente (144 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is like 3rd choice at most right now...and im being generous.

if he makes the cut for whatever reason... he will get 0 minutes in the WC like the last one, unless something really fapworthy happens in the remaning of Serie A and Europa league.

Jul 1, 2010
He is like 3rd choice at most right now...and im being generous.

if he makes the cut for whatever reason... he will get 0 minutes in the WC like the last one, unless something really fapworthy happens in the remaning of Serie A and Europa league.
Good, this means he'll be well rested for the start of next season.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
And also that Del Bosque prefers on Torres and Villa over other forwards. But who knows maybe will change his mind and take Fernando for one of them.
I don't know who in their right mind would prefer Torres over Llorente, but Del Bosque does have his pet players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's not like he will give it all for spain anyway.

he's basque. he will likelky play bad to make spain lose. such is treachery of basque

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I love the fact that he speaks italian already. I don't know if it's perfect, it's obviously not fluent. But to think that he took the time to learn the language and he already handles it after being less than half-a-year here tells you how much he wanted to be here, and how committed he is with the club.

FERNANDO :heart:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I love the fact that he speaks italian already. I don't know if it's perfect, it's obviously not fluent. But to think that he took the time to learn the language and he already handles it after being less than half-a-year here tells you how much he wanted to be here, and how committed he is with the club.

He started learning Italian in February last year.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
From a selfish standpoint i'm glad that Negredo is ahead of him and that VDB has certain favourites who he picks no matter what.

The entire spine of our starting XI gets picked continually to play for Italy (Which is a good thing) but it's nice to have some starting players who can actually rest in the Summer period.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I feel very sad for what happened to Rossi. He seems to be a good lad and i would love to see him banging the nets for Italy too.
His injury really really depressed me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

It isn't too bad at all actually. Still pronounces some words with a Spanish twang to it, but very passable Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)