Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

Apr 8, 2013
I'm happy that he's doing fine, not just cause he's ours and I've always supported him, but also because some people mistreated him in an unbelievable way just cause Conte decided to let him gain some form before throwing him in important matches.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
His new interview with GdS is pretty insightful on his starting struggle to adapt at Juve. So he actually was absolutely tanked not only physically but also emotionally, by the amount of ballbreakingly hard work he was exposed to here.
You can say his (and us fan's) luckiest break was to see The Vooch and Quag injured though :p.

Jul 20, 2012
His new interview with GdS is pretty insightful on his starting struggle to adapt at Juve. So he actually was absolutely tanked not only physically but also emotionally, by the amount of ballbreakingly hard work he was exposed to here.
You can say his (and us fan's) luckiest break was to see The Vooch and Quag injured though :p.
I would think so conte is known to have workout trainings that are very exhausting. You have to remember that he didnt pratice for a while and wasnt match fit. Also you can see that he has the legs to play the 90 mins now and I'm happy that he actually came out and said this because we had actually thought about leaving and we can see that Conte didnt play him right away for a reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)