Fernando Llorente (152 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
In the 3-1 win against madrid in 2001-2002 season we played 4-4-2 with del piero and treseguet upfront. we should do the same with:

Buffon
Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Caceres
Pogba----- Vidal -----Pirlo -----Giovinco
Tevez ------Llorente​

Don't let barzagli and chiellini never push forward like the did in today's game against fiorentina and Please make sure that pogba cover the flanks defensively as well as offensively.

Let history repeat itself!
Forza Juve! Fino alla fine!
:flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:​
gio doesnt know how to defend

- - - Updated - - -

RAKISOLVE

yes, I hope Llorente starts against Madrid, because Ramos, Pepe, and Varane aren't exactly expert markers at set pieces or open-play
we arent exactly great at set pieces

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he did well, his movement in the channels was good and did some nice link up.

He still doesn't look sharp and could have done from a low Padoin cross in the first half, but he will only get that with games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Llorente on training and tactics…
By Football Italia staff

Fernando Llorente has explained the reasons behind his initial lack of game time at Juventus following his summer move.

The striker joined the club from Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman, but he has struggled to win a regular starting shirt in the plans of boss Antonio Conte.

Speaking to AS on Tuesday, the international noted that he has had to get to grips with new training methods and the intricate tactical side of the Serie A game.

“We work on strength very differently,” he noted. “I have never done that, used machines I did not know about. And there are other workouts that leave you exhausted.

“The training is more demanding. It’s barbaric, the workouts are brutal, but it has an upside – you are left in better shape.

“As for the tactics, they require an adaptation. This team has been playing together for three years. Everyone knows how to play and to produce that game you also have to train a lot.

“It is a football that is highly mechanised. You cannot do whatever you want nor just have the ball. Each movement is studied.

“The play ends as it has to end, and there are a lot of plays…”

A reason given for his lack of use at the start of the season was the fact that he was mainly left on the bench in Bilbao last term after he decided to let his contract run down.

“Even today I do not understand why. Athletic is a club based on their youth team and they cannot sell their best players. That’s the explanation I was given.

“But I also think they wanted to show me, I believe, as an example to other players so that they would not opt to leave the club.”

Llorente is back in his homeland today as the Old Lady prepare to play Real Madrid – an outfit who had shown an interest in him.

“How many times have they tried to sign me? A few times, but in the end there was no agreement and nothing came out of it.

“When? The last was when I had a year to go on my contract, after the good year in the Europa League.

“Then, later on [with six months on his contract] Madrid did not come in for me and Juve did and gave me more confidence.”

Juventus will go into the game tomorrow night on the back of a nightmare 4-2 loss at Fiorentina – a game they were leading 2-0.

“We will arrive in Madrid good and strong despite what happened in Florence,” the 28-year-old added.

“We have not started too well in the Champions League with two draws against Copenhagen and Galatasaray, so we are hungry to get points and need to get points in these two matches against Madrid.”

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
He's a liar and bad people.

there's some inteview in the printed edition of marca... if you had the chance please read it, he's flirting with Real Madrid.

If conte starts with him he will score and run like a bat out of hell... he will be playing to his top level... he likes a lot playing for the Bernabeu crowd...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's a liar and bad people.

there's some inteview in the printed edition of marca... if you had the chance please read it, he's flirting with Real Madrid.

If conte starts with him he will score and run like a bat out of hell... he will be playing to his top level... he likes a lot playing for the Bernabeu crowd...
let him flirt with madrid, perhaps we can tempt them with isla as well

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I actually like watching them, but their current policy of trying to hold players hostage or bullying them into staying is really awful.
And that's what I was referring to. Disgusting is the way they operate, nothing against their play and can't say that I've seen much of them. Don't have any particular interest.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
And that's what I was referring to. Disgusting is the way they operate, nothing against their play and can't say that I've seen much of them. Don't have any particular interest.
Mostly due to their current president, I don't think they were always like this. They've always had the strict policy of who can play for them, so naturally they want to hold on to their best players, but I can't recall anything else like what was going on last season with Llorente, Amorebieta & others.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
if the player signs a contract he knows he will have to be comitted to it. period.
that's bullying or having them hostages?
He asked to leave, what's so wrong about that? No need for treating him like shit all season (club & fans alike). Not everyone who plays for Athletic has to be like Iribar.

But it's pointless arguing with you about this, so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)