Fernando Llorente (55 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like him. Scored a very typical poacher goal today and you know that when a cross comes into the box there is a pretty good chance he'll be all over it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The perfect player to be on the pitch when one man down. Together with Bonucci at the back we might have gotten something from the game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Definitely Pirlo was the man to go out. He is shid.

Llorente could have offered us at least long ball and crosses chances.

But seriously... WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN CROSS WITH CONSISTENCY

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i think his ball control was fine. needs some more time to gain full sharpness but as far as i can see, he deserves to start.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It certainly wasn't fine first half, which is basically the entire time he played. The ball bounced off him notably 3-4 times during decent team moves forward, his attempted cushion header to Tevez in a good position was far too heavy. One of the few times I remember him controlling the ball well was on his chest where he then laid it off well.

It's obviously harder to play as a CF and keep the ball close to you than it is in midfield with space, but you could see his reaction to a couple of controls that he wasn't happy with himself.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Like the Fiorentina game, you are just getting glimpses of what he's capable of and how useful he can be.

Needs a run of games to really get properly up to speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)