Fernando Llorente (56 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didnt see your answer and Im really interested to see whats what.
Pirlo obviously who was taken off 5 minutes afterwards because of the lack of space and the compact lines we had. Pirlo has nothing to do in such a setup. Bonucci would have taken the distribution from Pirlo. Now I know you will tell me that one man less we need to keep the balance in the middle but to that I tell you it is easy to ask Tevez to drop back and defend. We know that he can do it and I think he does it better than Pirlo. That way you would have the opportunity to play long balls to Llorente who can hold the ball for runners to support him, you can have the opportunity to build from the middle with a player like Tevez who can carry the ball with him some distance. But no, Italian coaches to this ALL THE TIME, a red card means you have to sacrifice a forward immediately (if the red card was not on a forward)

- - - Updated - - -

What should happen after that sub? Obviously Asamoah for Marchisio.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Thought he was good in the first half. His hold up play was good and he brought others in the game well. You could see that the madrid defenders were finding it difficult to handle him from a physical standpoint. He's the perfect player for tevez to play around. Hopefully we'll use him more in the coming games, could be really valuable in games where we're on top as we were for most of the game when he was on the pitch.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Had my doubts, but were beginning to see glimpses of his best, would have sacrificed marchisio yesterday instead, with a man down we really needs someone who could hold up the ball as well as him, and with tevez dropping back into mid I feel marchisio would not have been missed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)