Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
so if llorente wasn't wanted by conte to begin with, is it marotta's fault?
What is Marotta's fault
Having a quite good player avaible for free??
He was betting, cheap bet

If the player dos it Ok you get a top player for free
If not you can sold it in winter window and still make some money.

Only "problem" is Nando's wages.. but he will be willing to play by december so he will probably agree to leave with a pay cut.

I think it's perfect business for Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Jasi is the only person who is worse at managing smileys than RUS.
What ever but I told you what was coming..
[insert your smiley here]

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
it's not that simple of a gamble. we've been lacking on the striker department for the longest time. now we have tevez but he's not much of a goalscorer so we're still lacking. fernando was supposed to be the solution.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
it's not that simple of a gamble. we've been lacking on the striker department for the longest time. now we have tevez but he's not much of a goalscorer so we're still lacking. fernando was supposed to be the solution.
Still might be...

- - - Updated - - -

I know a couple Athletic fans, trust me they are not all like this. The ones I know actually wish Llorente well & are genuinely concerned that he hasn't been playing.
I don't know a single Ahtletic fan that wish Llorente well (at career level)... And I live, eat, work, live with a bunch of them. Hundreds. Some of them knew the guy personally.
Most of them are sad cause there's the feeling that Llorente flushed his career down the toilet and damaged Athletic in the process. I't been sad for both parts.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I don't know a singel Ahtletic fan that wish Llorente well (at career level)... And I live, eat, work, live with a bunch of them. Hundreds. Some of them knew the guy personally.
Most of them are sad cause there's the feeling that Llorente flushed his career down the toilet and damaged Athletic in the process. I't been sad for both parts.
I do get the impression that they're in the minority. But one of my friends knows several Athletic socios & except for one of them, they all continue to support Llorente & didn't like the way he was treated by staff/fans.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Al-Jazeera sport commentator was saying that there's a chance he could leave in January and hand his request soon because he doesn't want to miss his place in Brazil. He also said that it's not true that he isn't match fit like Conte is making it seem/look.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Conte will play him against Verona, only for it to be the wrong team to throw him in against = bad performance and poor Llorente doesn't play again for a while.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte asked Llorente to warm up, he did for 35 minutes, then giovinco was brought on. Dick move.
Why would he do that? Does he want to break this guy? I always liked Llorente and it makes no sense. He seems like a good fellow, modest, hardworking.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Why would he do that? Does he want to break this guy? I always liked Llorente and it makes no sense. He seems like a good fellow, modest, hardworking.
Bielsa used to make him warm up forever with no intention of bringing him on, except in that case it was a bizarre form of punishment/humiliation. Now the same thing is happening at Juve, but no idea why that is.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The excuse saying "Llorente isn't match fit" is a complete lie imo. I think there is something else behind it. How fit could De Ceglie really be? The guy played like 6 games last season.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I do get the impression that they're in the minority. But one of my friends knows several Athletic socios & except for one of them, they all continue to support Llorente & didn't like the way he was treated by staff/fans.
I think that what is behind is the feeling that if I Llorente fails is good for Athletic. I feel sorry for the player, truly sorry; but the big one, the boss, the team reference player becoming world champion while playing for Athletic and becoming a forgotten bench warmer playing outside Athletic sends a powerful message: "there's no place like home"...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think that what is behind is the feeling that if I Llorente fails is good for Athletic. I feel sorry for the player, truly sorry; but the big one, the boss, the team reference player becoming world champion while playing for Athletic and becoming a forgotten bench warmer playing outside Athletic sends a powerful message: "there's no place like home"...
I hope you get relegated.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
Bielsa used to make him warm up forever with no intention of bringing him on, except in that case it was a bizarre form of punishment/humiliation. Now the same thing is happening at Juve, but no idea why that is.
Please
He warmed up exactly the same he's doing it now at Juve and exactly the same way is done in almost every team in the world.
He warmed up with 6 or 7 guys... I didn't hear Bielsa was mistreating the rest of them. Just some pressers moaning and complaining just about Llorente wariming as if he was warming alone...
Besides he palyed 26 of those matches... so, please.. let's be serious.

Bielsa is a true gentleman, guys. He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you get relegated.
Please understand we need to make the players feel like at home; it's all the club can offer the players; apart from a real big bunch of euros... that's why Llorentes case is somehow frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)