Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, not neccecarely.

Serie a usually starts bad in CL cause the teams arent as progressed as many other teams are because they start so late.

From that point of view, if Conte decided Tevez-Vucinic is the best forward couple for the next month or two, it makes perfect sense he'll have both play as much as they can, so they are totally played in on each other, and prepared for championsleague.

If this theory stands, once Conte is pleased with the understanding between Tevecinic, he'll start rotating them with llorente in league games at first.

Another point would be the serie a. We have a rather difficult first 10 games set out. So putting as good players as possible, having them be at their best as early as possible, would give us more chances of getting the most points.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When did Conte say he's not good enough?
He never said that but oh wel... if he did an instant impact on our gameplay like we forteold all last season.. he would be playing with tevez right now.

But ok, its fine. Ill continue playing Conte{s game for now. Lets see what will happen in the next 3 serie A games. Now with CL already , conte will not be able to burn vucinic and tevez like he is doing now.
And im not even mentioning coppa.

Serie A alone will be very demanding with our crazy fixtures and the level of the league improved overall, at least the level of our direct rivals

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I dont believe the reason he's on bench because he didnt play last season...even he did play last season, scored 30 goals, he'd still be on bench under Conte. His lack of playing last season is just the perfect excuse.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I'm far from being an expert
so I got a question... how do a player get competition fitness if he doesn't compete?

Le novità più probabili sembrano essere Ogbonna al posto di Barzagli e Quagliarella al posto di Vucinic.
It seems Quag will be lined today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)