Fernando Llorente (240 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The website might have its data wrong...

anyway Llorente played 958 minutes last season. I think ther're no reason to be that rusty...
I just think he's not getting Conte's way
Dude that's like 11 full games that he played. I didn't know the minutes before you posted it, but after seeing it yes he must be rusty if the info you provided is correct.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you have to remember most of these 900 minutes came during the end of the season. he's not rusty at all, conte's just not convinced by him.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Seriously, this "not playing for more than a year","lacking match sharpness" is just a load of crap.
I mean at the end of last season I was checking some Bilbao games to see how he's doing and I think it was their last game of the season that Bielsa started him and Nando looked great and even scored a goal near the end of the game for fvck's sake.
I was like hell yeah this guy is joinig us in a coupla months... and now this? :sergio:

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
The guy is quite slow getting in shape and sharp. It took a couple of months in Athletic.
But Athletic was fielding him match after match. I don't know how much time can take if he's not playing. This guys needs patience. Juve has many matches in three competition to provide him with a good dose of patience.

His real problem is brother. He's a true ass. I'm sure he's spreding all those rumours about Madrid, Barça and premier League clubs just to try to force something at juve. I think those rumours are damaging Llorente insted or doing him any good. He will be needing the fans' support; and that's something you don't get when you are not playing and your name is published in the same headline with Chelsea, Arsenal, Madrid or Barça...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not fair to group him in with that group. Bendtner is a giant piece of shit, and Anelka is way past it.

Llorente can also hold the ball well, distribute, and his control is quite decent for a big guy. It isn't just about the headers.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yes I know but so far Conte has treated him as with other players that he never ended up liking. Krasic, Elia, Anelka, Bendtner, the list goes on. All of these guys we thought he'd play them eventually, but they never played and left the club.

I do feel it's a different case with Llorente but the fear of him not gelling with Conte's system is still there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes I know but so far Conte has treated him as with other players that he never ended up liking. Krasic, Elia, Anelka, Bendtner, the list goes on. All of these guys we thought he'd play them eventually, but they never played and left the club.

I do feel it's a different case with Llorente but the fear of him not gelling with Conte's system is still there.
Yeh i have the same feeling.

Im just hoping that he will come with a bang when Conte plays him...and force Conte to use him. because as things stand,,, im pretty sure that all what will be needed is a couple of not so good games from him... and he will definitely be over for Conte.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Quagliarella played 1.554 minutes: 1.159 in Serie A, 380 in CL and 15 in Coppa Italia

last year, quag played 16 minutes in the first 4 matches (super coppa and first 3 serie a)... his fifth match he played 79 minutes and scored a brace in the 2-0 victory over Chievo..

chill the fuck out people... anything can happen... Llorente could even become the capocannonieri because we are just 3 matches in the season

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I know it is still early in the season, but he doesn't even get a chance to be used as a substitute.
I have a feeling it will go the same way as with Elia for him, which, IMO, would be a big mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 239)