Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I knew he was not going to play today. It was naturally going to be quags if vucinic was not ready. Just imagining Conte fielding Fernandoand us getting owned because of a dificult match. Conte would have been eaten alive, deservedly so.

This game was difficult IMO. We didnt played THAT bad... and Inter has some troublesome units.

But mark my words... im pretty sure eh will start next game. I have the feeling:agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No he won't. He'll be riding the bench all season long. Look at all other teams starting their players soon as they get them. Look at Tevez starting. Even Boriello got to play games sooner than Llorente. A lazy horrible Vucinic is starting over him. I doubt we'll see him play much.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When Conte is stubborn, he can really be stubborn. Why not let Llorente make his debut instead of throwing in Quag? Try get him going, a sub in this game would have been perfect. He comes in, scores and he'll be a hero and his confidence goes up. He doesn't score and nothing really happens nobody would care because of small minutes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When Conte is stubborn, he can really be stubborn. Why not let Llorente make his debut instead of throwing in Quag? Try get him going, a sub in this game would have been perfect. He comes in, scores and he'll be a hero and his confidence goes up. He doesn't score and nothing really happens nobody would care because of small minutes.
The way the match was going it really didn't suit Llorente coming in.

The gap between our midfield and attack was getting stretched and we needed someone to come in and fill the gaps. I am all for Llorente playing ahead of Quag but on this occasion I think Conte made the correct choice.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I agree with this, if he scores great if not no big deal because he wouldn't have been on for long. I would have liked to see him played today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)