Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why would Conte direct comments at players through the media?
I'm sure the rhetoric rubs off on the player too right? Like Llorente himself would be wondering why he didn't get a chance to play when the media begins to hype these things up. And he can't really confront Conte, so the same question that's probably on his mind is answered in the press. My take on the subject. I could be wrong. :)

Because Nzoric :baggio: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, that's the only one I'd heard of. Have a good friend who supports Athletic, but I never hear about their youth teams unless someone is REALLY good.

May 15, 2013
Do any of those players have a chance of making it to the first team based on the potential they've shown so far?
Most of them are still younger to know, our best chance so far is Iñaki Williams, he played in the youth team past year and scored around 22 goals in 21 matches, tall, strong... looks a little like Drogba.

This season he´s playing in Baskonia (Athletic Club´s third senior team) in Spanish Third Division what is really the Fourth Division because the Third is called Second "B".

Unfortunately he is injuried for several months.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to tell right now, but Jonas Ramalho has played for the first team under Bielsa serveral times. He's a good player.
Jonás looks nice but he needs minutes to improbe, hope to see him back in Bilbao for the next season.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
According to tuttosport there's no problem with him and Conte, he has his full confidence.

The only thing he is lacking at the moment is the athletic condition which he hopes to improve in the next 10 days.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
According to tuttosport there's no problem with him and Conte, he has his full confidence.

The only thing he is lacking at the moment is the athletic condition which he hopes to improve in the next 10 days.
I'd imagine that's even more of an issue for a guy his size.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Look at this. Bilbao has three goddamn senior teams in the country and we only have one. This is bullshit. :sergio:
In La Liga, "B" teams can play in the same tiered system as the senior teams, there's just a restriction that they're not eligible to play in the same division as the senior team.

And I think that Baskonia is like a feeder club if I'm not wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)