Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's been three games...
So? He won't get any playing time against Inter, i'd bet on it. So i think it's safe to say, what, 5 matches no playing time? Maybe 6? The point is when you got a situation where you're winning by 3 goals and your adversary's got 10 men in the pitch, there's no better time to try that player who's yet to adapt. Lazio were beat. Conte simply chose not to. I'm just sad for the guy.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
What saddens me is that i watched at least 70% of Bilbao's matches in that 11/12 season. He can be World Class, i know it. He's better than the strikers we had combined. He won't get back in form on a bench or playing 3min a match. Or maybe he really won't adapt to a 2-man strike force but Conte knew he was a sole striker/true number 9 from the beginning!!

I can only think of one reason for buying him; we spent nothing and will sell for at least 15m.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can only think of one reason for buying him; we spent nothing and will sell for at least 15m.
I'll help you with another; he's a proven good player. Currently we have two other proven good players ahead of him who are adapted to our system.

I really, really don't understand why so many are getting worked up at him not getting minutes. If he doesn't play for a month, 6 weeks, it is no big shock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)