Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you seem to have a problem with me praising llorente.

maybe you dont rate him, but i do.

if you dont respect my opinion about his qualities then piss off

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
After a couple of season watching Matri's ball control and dribbles, seeing Llorente's ball control even though its a friendly against amateur side make me feel so relief.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Against amateur opponents, but basically looked like as I expected him to, giving us the dimension we need by being a smart technical link-up prima punta, supreme ease at holding up the ball, not just holding up and then standing and struggling to hold onto it ala Vucinic, but so physically assured that he didnt let anything get between him and the play. Expect him to give alot of time for his teammates to move into position or just much needed breathing space in big CL games. Very smooth with the ball, had movements that reminds you why he at times gotten compared with Ibra.

His not so killer instinct infront of the goal wasnt so reassuring though hehe.
Give him some time He'll get his confidence back once he starts scoring. And will go even further, you will see.

Two things i'd like to add; I have a feeling he'll end up with at least 10 assists this season. And i love how everybody in the team was looking for him, we finally got a target man worth mentioning.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Give him some time He'll get his confidence back once he starts scoring. And will go even further, you will see.

Two things i'd like to add; I have a feeling he'll end up with at least 10 assists this season. And i love how everybody in the team was looking for him, we finally got a target man worth mentioning.
he must be making quite the impact during the preseason so far, to have this happening so soon

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
he must be making quite the impact during the preseason so far, to have this happening so soon
Well he was pretty much playing as a number 9, i can remember at least 6 crosses that were meant for him in the first half. And Rossi/Vidal always trying to link up offensive plays. But tbh i'm judging him based on how he played for Bilbao. I can see him playing the same role for us, he's shown us a glimpse of it today.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for the last time i never said i didnt like him. not even once. i think you must have mistaken my posts for someone else. i always rated him highly

i alwas said he would be a good player if him being spanish doesnt get in the way of sucess.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
for the last time i never said i didnt like him. not even once. i think you must have mistaken my posts for someone else. i always rated him highly

i alwas said he would be a good player if him being spanish doesnt get in the way of sucess.
Sorry then :D

Let's hope not, a lot of spanish players will be on Serie A this year

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

forum.juventuz.org/threads/37650-Fernando-Llorente?p=4234442&viewfull=1#post4234442

they cant call a foul on soeone who will spending majority of games on bench bro
BUSTED! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)