Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Ey, you guys who voted 5-9 in the poll, do you still believe he's gonna score so few goals in all competitions?

@Sheik Yerbouti
@Mr Chocolate
@Juve_fanatic
@Beko
@Hydde @Gep
@sempreJuve @Edoardo
hope we were all wrong and he scores lots more, hundreds:motta: of course i-m talking about Carlitos:hi:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wonder if he'll have problems fitting into the squad given that he's spent his whole career playing amongst compatriots, and only even played without teammates from different regions during those small periods with the national team.

Would he get along with his teammates of various nationalities and ethnicities at Juve? Would he avoid passing to Asamoah and Pogba? Would he resent Pol Garcia?

Hopefully Bilbao's racist policies haven't been embedded into him.
@Jasi?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will be fine. He seems to have decent italian to communicate with conte... and there are a few spanish speakers in the team to make him feel better and help him (vidal,caceres,tevez, )

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I wonder if he'll have problems fitting into the squad given that he's spent his whole career playing amongst compatriots, and only even played without teammates from different regions during those small periods with the national team.

Would he get along with his teammates of various nationalities and ethnicities at Juve? Would he avoid passing to Asamoah and Pogba? Would he resent Pol Garcia?

@Jasi?
I don't think so. Almost the same question was floating around when he was called up to play for the Spanish national team, but as we know, he didn't refuse to play for them and didn't make any fuss about it. In fact, Llorente has mentioned in many interviews that he considers himself to be a Spaniard, not Basque. There shouldn't be any problems with discrimination, we saw how humble and happy that guy looked during the presentation. Also, he wasn't forced to join this club, he had a lot of time to think about it, he perfectly knew the situation of the club and made the decision himself.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

@Jasi?
The fuck?. :lol2:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

@Jasi?

:lol:

Carry on.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=17668" target="_blank">Jasi</a>?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

@Jasi?
:lol: troll of the year.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
an interesting way of thinking though, will it be acceptable to label club like bilbao as a racist club? at very least that notion is acceptable to logic.

- - - Updated - - -

an interesting way of thinking though, will it be acceptable to label club like bilbao as a racist club? at very least that notion is acceptable to logic.

Nov 17, 2012
Bilbao racist?

Nope, good on them for being determined to unearth and foster home grown talent. That makes them the anti-EPL more or less; and looks at what has happened to the English NT in the last what, 12 years? Case closed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)