Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
seems like a cultured fellow with his charity work and stuff as well, not your typical $#@!head ignorant footballer.
The guy knows how to play cricket too.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats awesome I missed the last part of that answer. Guys got nothing but enthusiasm and respect for this club and guys like that usual succeed. Im excited to see him. Guys like Elia who dont give a crap about the shirt and only care about the exposure well we all know what happened to Elia! First things first dont come to your contract signing in a damn t shirt with a chick half naked on it chooch!
Dint Agnelli send his private jet to bring him here as well ? :sergio:

Glad such cunts are not here anymore.

Jul 13, 2010
We have the best youtube channel and videos.Very professional and very well made.

The last one with LLorente is epic.
Yeah. It is well made. But all around Juve, all the facilities, multimedia is top-class. I'm waiting for pre-season videos from training and and those "a day with Simone Pepe" videos :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It really just warms the cockles of your heart, doesn't it Jemster? After all the suffering and anguish we went through in the dark and soul-crushing days of Secco/Cobolli Gigli and co, to find the club in such a healthy and enviable position it's in now is just amazing. Everything is just falling into place these days and it's fantastic to witness.

Come over here and hug me.

Now.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It really just warms the cockles of your heart, doesn't it Jemster? After all the suffering and anguish we went through in the dark and soul-crushing days of Secco/Cobolli Gigli and co, to find the club in such a healthy and enviable position it's in now is just amazing. Everything is just falling into place these days and it's fantastic to witness.

Come over here and hug me.

Now.
:dule:

The first 10 seconds or so of that clip are so awkward :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)