Fernando Llorente (77 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
am i the only one who ain't excited about this guy ?! i really don't see him adding much.
same story every time! i mean c'mon it's always been like this.. palermo sells Cavani and Napoli buys for 17m and everyone says he ain't worthy and overpriced boooooooooooooom he is one of the best now and we can't buy... and you have player like Gomez and we had the chance to sign him and every one goes oh he is just another Iaqunta oh he is bad and see he scores for fun now... this forum never likes anything.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
same story every time! i mean c'mon it's always been like this.. palermo sells Cavani and Napoli buys for 17m and everyone says he ain't worthy and overpriced boooooooooooooom he is one of the best now and we can't buy... and you have player like Gomez and we had the chance to sign him and every one goes oh he is just another Iaqunta oh he is bad and see he scores for fun now... this forum never likes anything.
That avatar :rofl:

Jul 1, 2010
Llorente is a good striker and a significant upgrade over what we have. He will provide something that we have missed for a long time: a striker who can head the ball, hold the ball, and link up well with other players.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's 6'5 and he can run, dribble and pass. That right there is useful. Plus he can finish with feet and his head. He's not Zlatan but I'm sure he's decent enough having been picked by the Spanish NT and had interest from Barca and Real.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's 6'5 and he can run, dribble and pass. That right there is useful. Plus he can finish with feet and his head. He's not Zlatan but I'm sure he's decent enough having been picked by the Spanish NT and had interest from Barca and Real.
:tup: great upgrade over our current mediocre bunch and hopefully we can pair him with a nice new and effective SS.

Jul 1, 2010
:tuttosport:

Also i think Robben would be sold, we should make a move for him.
I'm hesitating about Robben. I usually dislike him for his selfishness but he has impressed me a lot in the last few months, he has been much less selfish recently. If he continues to play like this, then by all means he would be a great signing.

I also think he will be sold this summer, I cannot imagine Guardiola wanting to keep him, their styles are incompatible.

- - - Updated - - -

It's no secret that I dislike Pepe. If we want to play 4-3-3, we should buy a quality right winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)