Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
all of you who keep bothering @Lion, have to stop doing it. he is right when he says that he is Nando's biggest supporter. the problem is, no one here understands the true genius that @Lion is and how amazing he is. he was of course intentionally calling him shit and saying bad words about him because he knows Llorente is reading this thread and because he wanted to motivate him to regain his old form. so, the next time all of you start writing @Lion ask yourself what have you done to help Llorente, or any other of our players. i'll tell you. nothing. so stop mentioning @Lion all the time and think about a way you could be helpful for the team you support. peasants.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
all of you who keep bothering @Lion, have to stop doing it. he is right when he says that he is Nando's biggest supporter. the problem is, no one here understands the true genius that @Lion is and how amazing he is. he was of course intentionally calling him shit and saying bad words about him because he knows Llorente is reading this thread and because he wanted to motivate him to regain his old form. so, the next time all of you start writing @Lion ask yourself what have you done to help Llorente, or any other of our players. i'll tell you. nothing. so stop mentioning @Lion all the time and think about a way you could be helpful for the team you support. peasants.
I understand you believe we're bothering @Lion when we aren't. We know that @Lion is the biggest Rey @Lion supporter but i don't think @Lion is a genius. @Lion calls him shit and whatnot maybe with the intent of having Llorente - El Rey @Lion - see it and as a way to motivate him. But i find @Lion's effort to be pointless. El rey @Lion does not read this thread and @Lion is wasting his time. We cannot stop mentioning @Lion because we can't, it's our job to. We have to make sure @Lion knows El Rey @Lion's every move. We're actually helping him, @Lion that is.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
All it took was a formation change. How long have I been asking for that?

It was quite obvious for some time now that we needed to change the formation and now we see why.
My master (pbuh), my prophet (pbuh), my god (pbuh).

The true truth of all footballin' truths.

I'm your eternal servant (pbuh).

Next step.. Palestine (pbuh)

@Lion :lol: (pbuh)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Blue kit will always be special for many Juventini as we won CL in '96 while wearing those.

Lost a year later to Dortmund though IIRC :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I understand you believe we're bothering @Lion when we aren't. We know that @Lion is the biggest Rey @Lion supporter but i don't think @Lion is a genius. @Lion calls him $#@! and whatnot maybe with the intent of having Llorente - El Rey @Lion - see it and as a way to motivate him. But i find @Lion's effort to be pointless. El rey @Lion does not read this thread and @Lion is wasting his time. We cannot stop mentioning @Lion because we can't, it's our job to. We have to make sure @Lion knows El Rey @Lion's every move. We're actually helping him, @Lion that is.
What kind of nonsense is this? You completely missed the point i made about @Lion. OK, first, I understand you believe we're bothering @Lion when we aren't. We know that @Lion is the biggest Rey @Lion supporter but i don't think @Lion is a genius. @Lion calls him $#@! and whatnot maybe with the intent of having Llorente - El Rey @Lion - see it and as a way to motivate him. But i find @Lion's effort to be pointless. El rey @Lion does not read this thread and @Lion is wasting his time. We cannot stop mentioning @Lion because we can't, it's our job to. We have to make sure @Lion knows El Rey @Lion's every move. We're actually helping him, @Lion that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)