Fernando Llorente (71 Viewers)

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
News : Valencia prepare a huge bid for him. Also, Luis Enrique -Barca's coach- want him as authentic CF.

If someone thought that we took him for free, with a bid around 20m we can sell him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Llorente`s current value is around 20M but I think we should only sell him if we get a 30M or more...
Llorent contribute a lot more than some realize.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
We might as well sell the entire team and just play with our Primavera squad next season, if we let Nando go. Nando will only get better this upcoming season.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Can't believe fucking Torres gets to go ahead of him, I don't understand VDB's continued fetish with him. Not to mention Costa who could be risky considering his recurring injury issues, I guess they're confident it's all going to be behind him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Torres :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

The only possible explanation here is that Del Bosque in his old age got confused.

Fernando Torres
Fernando Llorente Torres

ketchup.. catsup?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Can't believe fucking Torres gets to go ahead of him, I don't understand VDB's continued fetish with him. Not to mention Costa who could be risky considering his recurring injury issues, I guess they're confident it's all going to be behind him.
I don't think Costa wanted to risk WC and thats why he wanted out after 9mins in the ChL final. I think he will be ready for Spain.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
As much of a joke as Torres is at club football, he's always going to get picked for the NT, Llorente had no chance

Tbh from a selfish POV i'm glad our two non-Italian strikers aren't going to the WC.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not surprising but it doesn't make it any less stupid.
It doesn't matter, form is temporary, class is permanent. At least that is what everyone says when they include players like Del Piero in their national squads.

Llorente isn't even half the player Torres was at his peak.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It doesn't matter, form is temporary, class is permanent. At least that is what everyone says when they include players like Del Piero in their national squads.

Llorente isn't even half the player Torres was at his peak.
I don't think anyone automatically deserves to go just based on past merit. If that were the case, then Italy's front line would be DP and Totti because they were both better at their peak than any of their current forwards are right now. I actually used to be a big Torres fan, but ever since that last injury before he left Liverpool, to say he's become a shadow of his former self would be an understatement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)