Fernando Llorente (74 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He's not simply a poacher though - okay most of his work is poaching, but he IS able to set up goals (he's got a handful of assists this year) - he is able to hold up the ball - he is able to act as a target man for long balls. He's got a bit of everything, but is strongest in poaching.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Lion i created a special gif for you.

:rofl:
@piotrr does it again!!!

- - - Updated - - -

He's not simply a poacher though - okay most of his work is poaching, but he IS able to set up goals (he's got a handful of assists this year) - he is able to hold up the ball - he is able to act as a target man for long balls. He's got a bit of everything, but is strongest in poaching.
OMG - Linebreak is actually optimistic about a player :D

Stop the presses!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I've been saying he's a poacher from day one and people insisted in "correcting" me he was a target man. He's just not that typical lying deep type, he can move, track back and hold the ball when needed.
So have I, people here call us idiots for doing so, who cares. I have seen 22 years of football and it is nonsense to call Llorente a target man; it's even degrading.
He is a target man, watch some old Athletic games.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Goals+Assists
21 goal+assist: Vidal
20 goal+assist: Tevez
15 goal+assist: Llorente
14 goal+assist: Pogba
9 goal+assist: Lichtsteiner

:toast:

It's amazing how both Llorente and Tevez have done well in his first year here. I only expect him and Nando to terrorize whole Serie A year(s) to come.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Goals+Assists
21 goal+assist: Vidal
20 goal+assist: Tevez
15 goal+assist: Llorente
14 goal+assist: Pogba
9 goal+assist: Lichtsteiner

:toast:

It's amazing how both Llorente and Tevez have done well in his first year here. I only expect him and Nando to terrorize whole Serie A year(s) to come.
Now imagine having Dzeko here. He would be even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)