Fernando Llorente (27 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good signing, definitely an upgrade to what we already have, especially Matri. I'm not sure if he'll get 20 goals, but I'd say a healthy Llorente could net about 15 in Serie A. Hopefully he can stay healthy and form some chemistry with the team right off the bat.

Now we just need a solid support striker...
Our best forward, is a support striker. It will be interesting to see how much better he can play now he doesnt carry all the weight on his own

Giovinco should really be careful not to hit this guy in the dick with his head. They will play together in attack and this could happen guys. There is 31 cm difference in height.
Giovinco will be mostly on the bench, watching vucinic partner Llorente or Lissandro lopez

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
No matter how you look at it, whether you think he's the top player we need or not. Llorente for free is a massive coup by Marotta.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@The Cusp : I rate him, I was just against paying 20m+ for him in the summer that was. And I oppsed those who called him a "world class striker".

I do however think he's a very good player, and I'm really happy to get him on a free transfer.

Welcome Llorente :flag2:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@The Cusp : I rate him, I was just against paying 20m+ for him in the summer that was. And I oppsed those who called him a "world class striker".

I do however think he's a very good player, and I'm really happy to get him on a free transfer.

Welcome Llorente :flag2:
To be fair, he was top class for 3-4 seasons in a row scoring 20+ goals on each. Maybe If he had left Bilbao for a better team, maybe, just maybe he could have turned into world class material. He surely had the talent.

Aswell as Spanish.
Basque people don't call themselves Spanish, neither do Catalans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)