Fernando Llorente (235 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Great game I thought, his physical presence was great, played on the shoulder. Kept the defence that parked the bus accountable which was great.
His link up play is fantastic, him and Tevez could form a great partnership. Would love to see them start again midweek, resting Tevez a bit earlier if we can for Gio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Every comment Lion makes in this thread from now on should be welcomed with a friendly response of "piss off, Lion" from every direction and member. And this should happen until the day we forget...Which is never. :agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Piss off Lion! Traitor.

LLORENTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Man... i feel so happy i have no words.

He looked a bit rusty at times.. but had like 3 clear assists, Tevez failed one and Bonuci another...

But overall i think he did ok. Even a nice back heel and all. I love his chest to foot to pass plays... he looks so elegant doing it.

Still, he is a bit rusty and seems to not be ready for 90 mins, not sure... but sooooo happy right now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wonderful to have him score on his proper debut for us. Encouraging performance too. Some nice little back heels and decent link up play with Tevez (and Bonucci another time) He works hard upfront too, not just some static, slow target-man.

He's obviously not 100% match fit, but now I hope Conte uses him a lot more now. Finally a proper aerial presence.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So after all it was worth to wait for him. I admit I had some doubts because Conte was holding him for too long. He should have entered the pitch against FCK.

Besides his goal he actually clicked with other players nicely. It's really good he started so well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think the goal was the cherry on top of the cake. He linked up with the rest of the team superbly, got the mids involved, opened up play. He was great, can't wait to see more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)