Fernando Llorente (247 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
anything below twenty in all competitions if he stays healthy is a big disappointment
Unlikely IMO. Coming off the season he had, plus adapting to a new league and team would be a bit much to ask of him. Tevez looks the more likely of the two to settle quicker and be guns blazing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For me, I don't personally see what has made him worthy of being the second highest earner on the squad. It had more to do with a free transfer than anything else IMO. As a result of that, we could expect and want more off him, and his ability to cope with the pressure of that expectation. But I wouldn't set the bar that high on him till I see how he fits the team dynamic. Realistically, I don't see him get more than 12-15 goals. Whether or not that is a failure as a result, I'm not making a judgement on.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
For me, I don't personally see what has made him worthy of being the second highest earner on the squad. It had more to do with a free transfer than anything else IMO. As a result of that, we could expect and want more off him, and his ability to cope with the pressure of that expectation. But I wouldn't set the bar that high on him till I see how he fits the team dynamic. Realistically, I don't see him get more than 12-15 goals. Whether or not that is a failure as a result, I'm not making a judgement on.
fair enough

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
'Nando has a good goal return in Europe. Whenever Bilbao qualified for the Europa league, he pretty much bagged a goal every other game. It should be considered a great first season if he managed to crack 20+ in all comp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 247)