Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I did, and 80% are with his head.
You know who else was strong in the air and had a "physical presensce" AND cost us 22.5m dollars with 3.5m a year wages?

Amauri.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:07 ----------

I wonder if you ever have a middle ground in your posts..Either its overly optimistic sometimes even delusional or totally pessimistic/ignorant posts like this one..No offense just saying.
Here is a thought.

People might take you seriously if you would stop insulting them because they disagree with you.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Here is a thought.

People might take you seriously if you would stop insulting them because they disagree with you.
1.Dint mean any offense to him anyway..I'd apologize to him if he took it personally

2.And you of all people shouldnt be telling me this..You derail 80% of threads here in the transfer forum and then just say 'i do it for fun,i am not serious etc etc'..It is good and fun to a certain extent but obviously you feel obliged to cross the limits.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1.Dint mean any offense to him anyway..I'd apologize to him if he took it personally

2.And you of all people shouldnt be telling me this..You derail 80% of threads here in the transfer forum and then just say 'i do it for fun,i am not serious etc etc'..It is good and fun to a certain extent but obviously you feel obliged to cross the limits.
lol I cross the limits?

haha and every thread gets derailed every single day, welcome to Juventuz.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:35 ----------

Probably not, although different styles of dribbler. Llorente reminds me of a mix between a poor Ibra and a good Toni.
:lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
lol I cross the limits?

haha and every thread gets derailed every single day, welcome to Juventuz.
You take it to another level.Your personal motives are strong in this one especially when it comes to Dzeko..Its obviously hard to have a constructive argument for someone as biased as you.
And when people agree with you,i think its gives you an ego boost and you try to rub it in people's face for those who dont agree with you..

What do i do in that case ?Probably try to get a bit hostile..I do lose my cool sometimes unfortunately.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes, the Basque Country and especially Catalana have fought for there independence for many years because of their wealthiness compared to other spanish regions
Always amuses me that when Barca are portrayed as heroically fighting a principled battle for Catalan independence that Catalan's desire for independence is just based on greed.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 16:43 ----------

this guy will flop hard if he came here
What makes you say that?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You take it to another level.Your personal motives are strong in this one especially when it comes to Dzeko..Its obviously hard to have a constructive argument for someone as biased as you.
And when people agree with you,i think its gives you an ego boost and you try to rub it in people's face for those who dont agree with you..

What do i do in that case ?Probably try to get a bit hostile..I do lose my cool sometimes unfortunately.
All I did yesterday was throw stats your way in an argument and you started with the belittling. People can't take you seriously when you do that. They just can't.

You think Llorente is better, I think Dzkeo is better. There are plenty of strikers out there better than Dzeko for obvious reasons. Yesterday I was stating why I think Dzeko is a better player (which plenty, as you can see agree with me) than Llorente. Biased or not, think what you want, I think Dzeko is better than this spanish guy. People agree with me gives me an ego boost? lol, what are in middle school? People disagree and agree all the time on here, all I did was state my opinion and used some stats. Deal with it.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:48 ----------

Always amuses me that when Barca are portrayed as heroically fighting a principled battle for Catalan independence that Catalan's desire for independence is just based on greed.

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 16:43 ----------

What makes you say that?
I was wondering what Deneb meant as well. I think he was trying to rekindle the fire from earlier.

End of the day, I want a striker that can score 20+ in a season. Be that who it may...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It was not about yesterday buddy..Your doing all this while infact during this entire transfer window period.These are threads with tonnes of pages so you cant really expect me to quote all of it here.

And sorry about yesterday anyway..Maybe i need to do some meditation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was not about yesterday buddy..Your doing all this while infact during this entire transfer window period.These are thread with ton of pages so you cant really expect me to quote all of it here.

And sorry about yesterday anyway..Maybe i need to do some meditation.
Maybe you just don't know me well enough yet. :)

Anyways, for the record I don't think Dzeko is the best striker on earth...close to it...but some edge him out, even I know that.:D

No hard feelings, I'm fairly easy to get along with if you don't go into "come at me bro" mode.:D

:beer:

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 11:52 ----------

Dzeko > Fernando Torres
Post liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)