Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marotta " we are trying but Bilbao don't want to sell ". 1st offer 18mil, they want 20

its from Tuttosport so take it for what its worth
That does not mean they don't want to sell though :lol2: It just confirms all I have been saying on how Marotta operates. I am sure that this will be the last move from Juventus, no negotiations, no counter offers, nothing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marotta " we are trying but Bilbao don't want to sell ". 1st offer 18mil, they want 20

its from Tuttosport so take it for what its worth
They don't want to sell but they want 20mln instead of 18 :wth:

If difference is really 2 million and we fail to offer that then :sergio: But on the other hand, this is 99% a pure BS (when it comes to numbers).

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
They don't want to sell but they want 20mln instead of 18 :wth:

If difference is really 2 million and we fail to offer that then :sergio: But on the other hand, this is 99% a pure BS (when it comes to numbers).
It's definitely BS, because of the two bolded parts :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
That does not mean they don't want to sell though :lol2: It just confirms all I have been saying on how Marotta operates. I am sure that this will be the last move from Juventus, no negotiations, no counter offers, nothing.
What can Marotta do?

Athletic never wanted to sell their players.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Marotta can offer 20 Million but instead he stops the negotiations because HIS terms were not agreed.
You shouldn't believe all that crap... If the difference was 2 million there is no way he'd walk away... The difference with Lichtsteiner for instance was the same...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The media just fill in the gaps. It's more likely he offered something like €18m and then Bilbao said €30m, that is how you open negotiations. Bilbao aren't going to want €20m straight away, only clowns would do that in their position.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Marotta can offer 20 Million but instead he stops the negotiations because HIS terms were not agreed.
Athletic can only get Basque players, and they don't sell their players, they even released an official statement, saying they're not gonna sell Javi Martinez and Llorente.

They will only for a overprised big offer. What can Marotta do?

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Athletic can only get Basque players, and they don't sell their players, they even released an official statement, saying they're not gonna sell Javi Martinez and Llorente.

They will only for a overprised big offer. What can Marotta do?
Llorente is not basque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)