Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
All yours in June

He takes ages to get in shape an the beggingin in the season and by april it's hald the player it should be. Athletic was perfect form him cause because of his reticive transfer policy made almost imposible to find a replacement. Unfortunately for him that's not Juve's case.

IMHO he's a very good player when he's on shape, he's not top-notch striker but it's quite close to it... I don't think he's the ideal player for a team aiming for a victory in the CL (he tend to choke on pressure) but hey... it's FREE ...

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the highest payed player in Juventus??

just curious

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
All yours in June

He takes ages to get in shape an the beggingin in the season and by april it's hald the player it should be. Athletic was perfect form him cause because of his reticive transfer policy made almost imposible to find a replacement. Unfortunately for him that's not Juve's case.

IMHO he's a very good player when he's on shape, he's not top-notch striker but it's quite close to it... I don't think he's the ideal player for a team aiming for a victory in the CL (he tend to choke on pressure) but hey... it's FREE ...
You know that isn't true. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Llorente for free+Suarez\Sanchez would be more than just a Top Player. As for Llorente, when\if he comes, Quag will make him suffer for the starting position, I hope he keeps it up :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
When he'll have 6 months left on his contract (in January I guess) we can sign a pre-contract and the club can come out with the news right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)