Ferguson: Juve Should Keep Deschamps (4 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
My bad. Old Trafford of course. :oops:

Doesn't matter though - Alex F. will stay with Man U ;)

Actually Chelsea might be one of the few rare clubs I don't really have any feelings for.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I think it's only fair that for this post I should win Post of the Month. :D

Sometimes God's jokes that takes place through us is so funny. :oops:

Oh, I forgot you're a Manchester fan too, all your teams make one confused. You even get confused yourself, are you sure you're not a Chelsea fan as well?
I would much rather love every single club on this Earth with passion than carry deep negative emotions for clubs like FC Barcelona.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think Ferguson admiresJuventus as a club.I remember an interview of his a few years back where he said that when he was building Manchester United as a team,he'd use the success Juventus had as a barometer,especially the geat run Juventus had in the Champions league during the mid 1990's.Plus he's also good friends with Lippi.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
drogba admitted to diving once in an interview it was hilarious
"yes it was a dive, i happy because i got what i wanted"
Mourinho in background
"dider, you cant say that, DIDIER!!"

he later retracted his comment and it wasnt a dive again :D
that's definitely hilarious :D :cool:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Do you think someone will nominate your post?

And what do you mean by clubs like Barcelona?
Oh, I will nominate it myself! :pint:

Second question -->

Innocent clubs like Barca and Man U who I see as truly good clubs that people like you choose to go... against.

And it's not just limited to these clubs or football for that matter. Hatred is as wrong as it can possibly get. It's galloping off in the wrong direction.

Jul 23, 2006
Oh, I will nominate it myself! :pint:

Second question -->

Innocent clubs like Barca and Man U who I see as truly good clubs that people like you choose to go... against.
And it's not just limited to these clubs or football for that matter. Hatred is as wrong as it can possibly get. It's galloping off in the wrong direction.
it's getting boring man :lol:
use PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)