Ferguson: Juve Should Keep Deschamps (2 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Jacques and the rest of you have the power to stop it all. All you have to do is basically leave me alone and respect that I like a lot of different clubs.

If you do that it will be easier for me to take distance and give you more space to well essentially 'hate' Barcelona.

Sounds like a fair deal to me... :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I never disagree with Sir Alex, Aberdeen Legend:faq1:

And besides the fact he is always right he is also right in this case, juve should stick with Deschamps.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This thread is full of funny posts,
but the lamest joke was Ferguson's, its not the first time he said a stupid thing anyway...
He will regret the day Lippi will step a foot on the island,
Fergie thinks he is invisible now and invites Lippi right after he owned Mourinho...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

And besides the fact he is always right he is also right in this case, juve should stick with Deschamps.
Fersuson is great coach, but what does he know about DD coaching Juve in serie B?!!! :disagree:
Dont tell me he is following Juve in B ! :eyebrows:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but the lamest joke was Ferguson's, its not the first time he said a stupid thing anyway...
Fergie thinks he is invisible now and invites Lippi right after he owned Mourinho...

He has to give himself a new challenge since he has got the better of Mourinho. Lippi would provide him with tougher opposition since tactically he is the best coach in the world.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He has to give himself a new challenge since he has got the better of Mourinho. Lippi would provide him with tougher opposition since tactically he is the best coach in the world.
He wants Lippi now, because he thinks he is playing with his rules,
not because he wants a challenge,
Man Un material will probably lead the EPL the next 2 years to come:smoke:

If he wants a challenge, i challenge him to come and coach Juve now,
make us competitive, win the championship (without $$$) and challenge his current team within 3 years:p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

make us competitive, win the championship (without $$$) and challenge his current team within 3 years:p
:oops: :tup:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i know sir alex thinks he is superhumen but since when did he have superpowers?:eyebrows:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Iain talks to me a lot about Ferguson's success with Aberdeen. We were in a pub the other day where many Aberdeen fans gathered on the evening of their European cup they won in Gothenburg.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
morra10: Go fuck yourself Ferguson.

When's the last time this bum has watched serie B. It wouldn't surprise me if next week man. U and lippi are linked with one another.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Lippi or Ferguson, either way I'd be happy cos they are probably the two coaches I rate highest. Shame Fergie would never leave Man U.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Two words: Gordon Strachan

Brilliant player
was my favourite player as a kid, then i found out he is a died in the wool hibs fan :pumpkin:

Just a shame he is a total prick
find it hard to hate strach, he is a very funny man and obviously intelligent. tried to wind up the hearts fans when he named our recently departed skipper stephen"elvis"pressley as skipper of celtic on his return to tyncastle

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
was my favourite player as a kid, then i found out he is a died in the wool hibs fan :pumpkin:

find it hard to hate strach, he is a very funny man and obviously intelligent. tried to wind up the hearts fans when he named our recently departed skipper stephen"elvis"pressley as skipper of celtic on his return to tyncastle
He goes too far though. In an interveiw one or two witty answers are fine but he tries to do it for every question and therefore gives no real answers the whole time.

Also when he was asked about Pressley he refused to answer it cos he had given a press conference the day before and said anyone who didn't know wasn't a real celtic fan. Now I am not some on to stick up for the tims but the manager shouldn't be saying things like that.

Being a cheeky chappy is ok but he goes too far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)