Fenerbache close in on Appiah (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He can dribble a bit, and he has decent creativity. You should have seen him for Ghana at the Olympics.
The olympics are a bunch of U23s, you can't really compare that to Serie A, which is much more tactical. Anyway, I never see a minute of Fenerbehce except if they come far in the Champions League, so I'll never know what Appiah is capable of :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

The olympics are a bunch of U23s, you can't really compare that to Serie A, which is much more tactical. Anyway, I never see a minute of Fenerbehce except if they come far in the Champions League, so I'll never know what Appiah is capable of :)
ok maybe u should see him in action during the African WC qualifiers. Appiah has created trouble for the South Africa team time and time again and was influential. He even provided a cross to Essien + another guy to score.

He can pass + dribble actually, and from wad I heard, he can take free-kicks. It's a shame that he wasn't been able to do that in Juventus.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
He's probably the sort of player who excels when he's given the chance to run the team and be at the centre of everything.

Which explains his success at Brescia.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Altho it's true that it was a U-23, competition, it still had a lot of quality players.

He scored against Italy, which had players like Pelizolli, De Rossi, Pirlo, Gilardino, Ferrari, etc. All very high profile Serie A players.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
GFB_1907: All you've done so far is posting insults, posting in other languages than english (turkish, I assume) and posting pics of Fenerbache crowds. I think a Fenerbache forum would work better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)