Fenerbache close in on Appiah (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #83
    ++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
    Arrivaderci, Appiah! :touched:

There's another good one gone.. I'd rather have seen blasi go..
    Yeah, Appiah is definitely a better player than Blasi but I suppose the club realised that Manuele wouldn't attract the type of offers Appiah did.

I'll never forget the goal Appiah scored in his last Serie A match for Juve :cool:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Again I think Capello's preference for Blasi is the main factor for Appiah's departure.

We're not exactly drowning in a sea of debts and the difference of a couple million bucks wouldn't blind Capello to the fact that Blasi and Tacchinardi are essentially the same player.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    It seems that the summer 2003 transfer capaign was a big fail.None of the 4 will be here next year
    Yep. 2003/2004 wasn't exactly our best season because of that.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    A good deal for all parties involved. Fenerbahce have got a quality player in Appiah who needs and deserves to be playing first team football, whereas Juve had no choice but to offload a central midfield player given the overstock in that position and the transfer fee will do nicely for us.
    Every fvckin day,Fenerbahce is getting stronger and stronger..I am expecting a lot from them next season

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Every fvckin day,Fenerbahce is getting stronger and stronger..I am expecting a lot from them next season
    The highest thing for them to take win the turkish title:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

The highest thing for them to take win the turkish title:D
    don't say so,they were unlucky last season In a group of manchester Utd,and Lyon..it wasn't that easy to go trough from a group like that..plus they have beaten Man.Utd 3-0 or 3-1 in Turkey..I wouldn't be surprised if I see them in Quarter finals

the team is great,but the coach is not the best for them..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Someone, on some forum must've said this about Porto a couple of seasons ago. :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Fenerbache is a good team but I don't see them progressing that far, and not the final eight this year.
    But I guess it depends on the team draws at group stage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)