Felipe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Felipe is an above average defender, whom has enjoyed a mediocre at times but overall sucessful spell at Udinese. Whilst I cannot claim to have analysed his playing abilities and skills, he never seemed awful- having said that he never seemed outstanding, but lets not forget we are in serie B. I hope we can re-enforce the back line as we will leak goals with our current line. Perhaps not in B... but on return to A, as let as not forget- the introduction of a new 1st team defender in the top league can sometimes be a very rough transition.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
I like this one:

The French international is set to join the Turin giants in Serie B for £2.5m, replacing the likes of Fabio Cannavaro and Bleus teammate Lilian Thuram.:disagree:
yeah me too, reallly liked that one

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I thought Deschamps said if we're gonna sign somebody they have to bring something real to the club, not only a rotation player.

I haven't seeen Boumsng much but I don't see him as anything more than a physical presence, I mean a better version of Zebina, but can't say much good about him.

Felipe is a good option, Barzagli would be great.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Boumsong is useless. if we play him and zebina at the same time we would be just as well not showing up at all. Hes clumbsy, useless and slow. Ive watched him play at both Rangers and Newcastle and he was awfull. When he played for Rangers he was a laughing stock in Scotland.

But you never know........ Guttuso played for Rangers at one point!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Udinese Proc. Felipe: 'Escludo un suo trasferimento'

16:26 del 29 agosto

Mino Raiola, procuratore di Felipe, difensore dell'Udinese, ha accennato alla trattativa relativa al trasferimento del brasiliano alla Juventus. ''Escludo che in questo mercato Felipe vada in un'altra squadra - ha detto Raiola -. Anche se nell'ultimo giorno può succedere di tutto".

source: http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=15107

It is still possible to negotiate about getting Felipe

toship2005

Jan 23, 2006
Agree with the analysis on defenders getting more mileage, especially central defenders. For one they don't run as much as attackers or midfielders. 2, they give the nasty tackles they don't take them so the injuries are less. Also it takes alot of experience to learn how to defend. Attacking, dribbling, those are all things that you grow up, learning how to analyze an attack, break it down to it weaknesses, and then stop that attack is something that is learned. Look at Cannavaro, he was never really considered for a big move till he was about 28 and din't move to Inter till he was 29. Yet he is at his peak now at 32. Same for Nesta and Thuram (well thuram reached his peak at about 26 but no one know how old he really is!). I still think getting Barzagli is the most important thing we can do. Felipe perhaps but barzagli is definitely priority #1. Just watch him in the WC and see how calm he is playing in a win or go home match against Ukraine (i think it is that game)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
new links to felipe tevez and maschirano

it says juve will be seriuos in builing the team next year

Juve, un piano per tornare grandi
Felipe-Tevez e gradite permanenze
Un tempo fra le regine del mercato, la Juve deve ora fare i conti con la nuova realtà della B. Ma la retrocessione non ha fatto calare il fascino dei bianconeri, visto che gli obiettivi per la prossima stagione sono di primissimo livello: Felipe, Mascherano e Tevez. Senza dimenticare che anche i "big", Trezeguet, Buffon e Camoranesi, paiono intenzionati a prolungare il contratto. Tutto per riportare la Juve fra le grandi.

La nuova lista della spesa è piena di nomi, ma anche quella "vecchia", quella lasciata in dote dalla vecchia dirigenza e che ha condotto la Juve a trionfi e vittorie, non è stata buttata via. Durante tutta la loro storia, i bianconeri sono stati uno dei club più ambiti, la meta agognata da centinaia di giocatori, e anche dopo la dolorosa retrocessione in B non sembrano aver perso il loro appeal.
Molti in estate hanno fatto le valigie, molti però hanno invece deciso di restare, volenti o nolenti stando alle voci di mercato. Ma anche i nolenti pare abbiamo ritrovato l'entusiasmo, a cominciare da Camoranesi che fino qualche tempo fa sembrava remare contro. Perché la Juve, per tornare subito ai palcoscenici che le competono, ha bisogno di tutti e la B deve restare solo una parentesi, una parentesi che però serva come monito a non sbagliare più. Ma visto che il tempo passa in fretta, i dirigenti bianconeri hanno già stilato un programma per ricostruire una squadra di primissimo livello, con un occhio al nuovo ed un altro al vecchio.

Da tempo si segue Felipe, il difensore centrale dell'Udinese, molto vicino in estate ma per il quale il patron Pozzo aveva alzato un po' troppo le richieste. Ma i nomi che più affascinano il popolo bianconero sono senza dubbio quelli di Mascherano e Tevez, i due argentini in forza al West Ham, dove paiono incontrare alcuni problemi di ambientamento. Il centrocampista pare molto vicino, l'attaccante invece è più una voce anche se lo stesso Alessio Secco ha ammesso che in caso di affare si potrebbe ingaggiare entrambi i sudamericani d'Inghilterra. Ma in casa la Juve ha già un patrimonio e non ha nessuna intenzione di privarsene, tanto che al vaglio ci sono anche i rinnovi contrattuali di Buffon, Camoranesi e Trezeguet. Per loro si parla di un altro anno, unica clausola da parte dei giocatori nessuna riduzione di ingaggio e senza spalmare.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo331621.shtml

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it seems clear that Juve are building a team for the future by being linked to all these young players...my only concern is who are they going to sign for the job at hand...we cannot expect guys like felipe marcelo and faty to just go straight into the 1st team and start playing like veterans...who are they going to sign for the immediate future of the team???

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
kovac is old, legro isnt any good and tudor is always injured. boumsong is playing decently and hopefully he'll continue to play well. felipe has experience in serie A and the CL with udinese, he isnt such a bad player to get.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
imo we dont need felipe, we got gastaldello with siena and he is playing with fire... yesterday he scored a gol and did an assist! and we have crsicito who is doing wonders with genoa so what the heck!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
djleli said:
imo we dont need felipe, we got gastaldello with siena and he is playing with fire... yesterday he scored a gol and did an assist! and we have crsicito who is doing wonders with genoa so what the heck!
You think those two would be good enough to stop Chelsea or Barcelona to score, once we get back to CL?

Jul 23, 2006
Ramin said:
You think those two would be good enough to stop Chelsea or Barcelona to score, once we get back to CL?
yep, chelsea's attack is shit
all we need to do to stop barca is teach them how to fake fouls, like puyol

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
i say it again...Go for Huntelaar instead of Tevez! But now it seems that Huntelaar will join Manu in January...
But if Felipe will not be too expensive go for him. Together with one of our Defense Youngsters like Masiello or Gastaldello they will build the new defense

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Udinese defender Dias Felipe had an afternoon to forget at Parma. The promising Brazilian, linked with moves to Milan and Juventus in the past, had to be substituted after just 36 seconds after picking up a substantial cut to his knee.

Channel 4

Jul 23, 2006
curi83 said:
i say it again...Go for Huntelaar instead of Tevez! But now it seems that Huntelaar will join Manu in January...
But if Felipe will not be too expensive go for him. Together with one of our Defense Youngsters like Masiello or Gastaldello they will build the new defense
go for neither
tevez is expensive
huntelaar is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)