Felipe Melo (15 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
Melo was a liability. A headless chicken most times. Had his moments of quality but wrong mentality in total. Kinda glad he's $#@!ked off.

- - - Updated - - -

Felipe owned Arturo when we played galatasaray last year.
Totally, he was/is actually very gifted; but suffers from the one thing that turns many potentially great people into also rans, a bad mindset and poor mentality. I remember when he stomped Robben during the 2010 World cup out of the blue that warranted him a straight Red and turned Brazil into a total shambles, I can't recall a brain snap that bad since Zidane/Materazzi (and that's a bit different; in that Zidane was reacting to a somewhat provocative racial and personal insult, and Materazzi, typical of his Inter roots, always was a complete dog of a bloke), where as Melo lost his composure, in a momentarily snap of madness, after which both he and the team went into total meltdown.. On his day though without doubt Melo can and still is a force of nature, strong, imposing, technically gifted, but he doesn't have the discipline, work ethic, composure, determination, self-belief and self-control to back it up his natural talent; whereas Arturo does, in spades, and that makes him great!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Totally, he was/is actually very gifted; but suffers from the one thing that turns many potentially great people into also rans, a bad mindset and poor mentality. I remember when he stomped Robben during the 2010 World cup out of the blue that warranted him a straight Red and turned Brazil into a total shambles, I can't recall a brain snap that bad since Zidane/Materazzi (and that's a bit different; in that Zidane was reacting to a somewhat provocative racial and personal insult, and Materazzi, typical of his Inter roots, always was a complete dog of a bloke), where as Melo lost his composure, in a momentarily snap of madness, after which both he and the team went into total meltdown.. On his day though without doubt Melo can and still is a force of nature, strong, imposing, technically gifted, but he doesn't have the discipline, work ethic, composure, determination, self-belief and self-control to back it up his natural talent; whereas Arturo does, in spades, and that makes him great!
:agree:

and melo is still the man though, even if he goes to inter I'll still love him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He's gonna team up with Icardi to form the biggest douchebag duo in the league. :touched:

Oh god please let them buy Balotelli as well! Melo-Icardi-Balotellli in one team, retardation lvl over 9000 oh lawd.
and then san siro finally collapses and buries them all under it

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I used to love him back then, but his mentality goes completely against what we've been building in the last 4 years. There's no denying his football talent though.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's gonna team up with Icardi to form the biggest douchebag duo in the league. :touched:

Oh god please let them buy Balotelli as well! Melo-Icardi-Balotellli in one team, retardation lvl over 9000 oh lawd.
Viviano
Isla-Ranocchia-Ogbonna-Bastos
Obi Mikel-Melo-Guarin
Boatang
Balotelli-Icardi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)