Felipe Melo (20 Viewers)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
noble :lol: yeah shreading up half the pitch on purpose with tractors is noble :lol:

oh the millenium trophy who the $#@! gives a $#@! about that? starting to sound like ac milan and their made up scudetti titles
It's not like we played on a different field, so stop making excuses. We even had more class players on that field than you did that day, so it was really on your advantage more than it was ours. It has been a month, can't believe you still couldn't digest the defeat. Taking too much aspirin will cause that you know. Drink this instead of aspirin, will definitely help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
lol he posted the same thing like 2 days ago

when it was someone insulting him in the first place

- - - Updated - - -

That will eliminate any doubt you or anyone ever had

This is my final post ever, im actually really annoyed at the way we treated our guest, he didn't deserve it, and most here acted like spoilt jerks, i refuse to be part of that crowd and i have no intentions of ever returning, you can say sorry however many times you like but the truth of the matter is we lost something special and amazing and yet it was thrown back at Marcelo's face. I never asked anyone here to take note of what he had to say, just merely a thank you or some sign of appreciation would have been nice. In all my time on this forum i have been nothing but honest and never acted in spite to manipulate the truth, what you saw and read was genuine and i swear to that. It was one thing to be branded a liar by rab and fred even after when the Vidal transfer became official, or even still branded a liar after the Diego saga, and now i can no longer tollerate this nor personal insults to someone who has been gracious and respectful in Marcelo's short time here and that is why i don't wish to be here anymore. If you want to carry on doubting then fine, i don't care, i have done more than enough to prove otherwise and the mods will back me up on this.

Sorry to those who did enjoy Marcelo's news but i feel that the damage is now beyond repair and will probably never hear from him again, and that is really sad.

Have a nice life everyone and sorry if i disappointed anyone.
leave

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
posted the same thing? you clowns post the same emote all the time, in fact you post the same boring shit all the time

i have no intention of leaving, knowing that i irritate the f*ck out of you gives me great joy

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
face it you are nothing without your other boyfriends here to amuse each other picking on certain targets.

don't flatter yourself your 'jokes' are fucking awful but it's what i expect from easily amused children like yourself
:lol: P.I.M.P. rock n rolla dad jokes

panda forgot his place. must've knocked his head and forgot about marcelo and janna's biscuit

- - - Updated - - -

Though I have to give you this, ZoSo is terrible at cuddling.
better at spanking :shutup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)