Felipe Melo (19 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I've seen quite a few of those.There was some Italian-Canadian guy(on another forum) residing in Canada who claimed to be a season ticket holder and had a problem with non-Italians supporting Juve.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I do have an Italian passport and I speak Italian. I just gave you the link for the forum, why don't you come and experience yourself?

I'm not saying "Don't support Juventus." but at least, don't try to teach us about our team. I've had season pass for Juventus for 8 years in a row and do I need to take some guy's opinion from Denmark seriously about Juventus? Come on man, you're from Denmark. You've barely seen Juventus in your life.

This forum is full of people from Macedonia, Sweden, Canadians, Americans, Denmark, Arabs, Asians :lol: and funny thing is they all think they are Juventini.

Being a supporter in Italy takes a lot more than, "I like this team. I want this team to win."
Wow, you're parents must be proud of you.

:lol2:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I do have an Italian passport and I speak Italian. I just gave you the link for the forum, why don't you come and experience yourself?

I'm not saying "Don't support Juventus." but at least, don't try to teach us about our team. I've had season pass for Juventus for 8 years in a row and do I need to take some guy's opinion from Denmark seriously about Juventus? Come on man, you're from Denmark. You've barely seen Juventus in your life.

This forum is full of people from Macedonia, Sweden, Canadians, Americans, Denmark, Arabs, Asians :lol: and funny thing is they all think they are Juventini.

Being a supporter in Italy takes a lot more than, "I like this team. I want this team to win."
Congrats on your passport. It would be a terrible thing if it were to..... expire.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The "True Italian" aka AleTozzi aka JuveInEL aka GrandeDelPiero. Who apparently is so Italian that he's posting from New York.

If you do know him, tell him not to be afraid to tell me he loves me.
I can assure you I don't, sorry :p. IP ban him or something.
I've seen quite a few of those.There was some Italian-Canadian guy(on another forum) residing in Canada who claimed to be a season ticket holder and had a problem with non-Italians supporting Juve.
I can't believe people are serious when they say things like that. So stupid.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
your league is about the same level as the english championship if not lower
Not really, but let's say it is; doesn't this make us even more respected because of what we have done in Europe all these years? Think about a team coming from a country like Turkey which had absolute no success in sports (before Galatasaray), who had to play the game with minimum somewhere around one twentieth to one fiftieth value of it's opponents, achieving 1 semi final and 7 quarter finals in cup 1, undefeated champion of cup 2 and the winner of Super Cup against the "Los Galacticos" Real Madrid. We were also given the Millennium Trophy from UEFA by Franz Beckenbauer, which no other team currently have and won't be able to place such trophy in their museum until the next Millennium, which is 986 years away. Take note of this, we didn't do any of these like Chelsea and some Russian clubs did with rich owners (or PSG and Monaco is trying to do at the moment).

Now tell me if I shouldn't be proud of a club noble as Galatasaray?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)