Felipe Melo (62 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Goodbye to Melo.. Kinda liked him and his weirdness but really happy we finally got him shipped off. I really hope the rumored price isn't entirely correct because it seems as if we didn't get enough for both him and Giac.

Jul 16, 2013
so you dont want him
ofcourse i want him.. he is like a legend here in Galatasaray but last year he had a long summer holiday cause of long transfer talks with Juve and couldnt give his best performance at the first half of season..cause he couldnt join almost all of summer pre-season camp..

Thats why our president didnt want to buy him and do a contract for 3 years i guess..and we choosed the way of "LOAN" again..

its a good deal for us for sure..if he has bad performance then we can tell him "bye"..And that will make him to work more and harder..

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
ofcourse i want him.. he is like a legend here in Galatasaray but last year he had a long summer holiday cause of long transfer talks with Juve and couldnt give his best performance at the first half of season..cause he couldnt join almost all of summer pre-season camp..

Thats why our president didnt want to buy him and do a contract for 3 years i guess..and we choosed the way of "LOAN" again..

its a good deal for us for sure..if he has bad performance then we can tell him "bye"..And that will make him to work more and harder..

Juventus are including a forced redemption, so you cannot say bye, you will have to pay us a further million in a years time after paying 3.5 million this Summer.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't get it Football Italia is saying that Gala wants a 3rd consecutive loan. If that is the case, Juve should never do business with Gala again - ever - infact, we will say to Melo: Either you join any club I say, or you rot on the bench for 2 years. Your choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)