Felipe Melo (28 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If only Melo wasnt a mental idiot.

Conte is good and all, but sadly... he cannot be at Melo´s side on the field remembering him to not kick players in his balls and so on.

Melo has issues really...when things are not going our way... he just needs ONE provocation from any prick and he explodes.

Wasted talent. Its sad because he is a cool and crazy mofo.... but sadly he cannot split his crazy antics and take themout of the field.

and then theres that infamous comment of his teammates. Classy

Nov 17, 2012
I understand why some won't like him for saying that, but it is the truth.
:agree: He was one of the few standouts in what were a couple of dark season's for us. He never had (or will) have class like Neddy, Camo, Gigi, Trez, ADP & Co to not say what he did. Considering he busted his guts and gave his all, I can hardly blame him for feeling so exacerbated about the scenario, it wasn't a good enough reason for him to say what he did, but I can empathise and see it from his view.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
At his best Melo is a beast no doubt, and I'd never consider Diego or Melo to have been bad signings, they just joined at a very bad time. Having said that, I don't think Diego would fit into Conte's tactics atm, Melo probably would though and could be very useful as backup especially in the CL but to pay those wages for a super-sub is crazy.

Jun 7, 2003
Seriously, let Conte have a go with him next season; and if he performs give him a year extension and see then if we can sell him for more compared to the paltry 4m that the Kebab are offering... As far as I am concerned.. f*ck Galatasaray!

I'm still confident that Melo has got some serious skills, his weakness has always been mentality; Conte would have to be one of the best coaches on the planet when it comes to instilling a certain mindset and quality of character. Melo, as a player, would improve leaps and bounds if he could be moulded into this new Juve, he left this place when it was an utter shambles, it is now the stand-out in Italy, and among the biggest clubs in Europe once more (not to mention the silverware to back it up too).
:tup:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Calciomercato, il City su Felipe Melo

MANCHESTER FELIPE MELO / TORINO – A Torino aspettavano solo questa notizia ora Jose Rodrigo Bastare ha parlato tramite le righe di turkish-football.com: “Non voglio dire il nome ma posso dire che abbiamo ricevuto un’offerta dall’Inghilterra. Il City è interessato a Felipe Melo, il club non lo ha mai nascosto. Il Galatasaray? Felipe ama il club e i suoi tifosi ma Terim non ha fatto altro che ripetere le stesse cose dello scorso anno, non esercitando il diritto di riscatto dalla Juventus”.

Oh My :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Calciomercato, il City su Felipe Melo

MANCHESTER FELIPE MELO / TORINO – A Torino aspettavano solo questa notizia ora Jose Rodrigo Bastare ha parlato tramite le righe di turkish-football.com: “Non voglio dire il nome ma posso dire che abbiamo ricevuto un’offerta dall’Inghilterra. Il City è interessato a Felipe Melo, il club non lo ha mai nascosto. Il Galatasaray? Felipe ama il club e i suoi tifosi ma Terim non ha fatto altro che ripetere le stesse cose dello scorso anno, non esercitando il diritto di riscatto dalla Juventus”.

Oh My :D
Ingrish, Pat. INGRISH!!!!!!!!!!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: Sorry bro

His agent recieved an offer from 'City'
He loves Gala and the fans but Terim didn't undertake any action yet.
He didn't feel that home at Juve.

I'm not sure about the last part, my italian is not that good yet (Martin) :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You're close, Pat, but not quite there :D

Terim isn't doing anything else than repeating what he said the previous year, that they will not take up the option to sign him (permanently) from Juventus.

Nov 17, 2012
Saw it on football Italia.. Hell I really think we need/should give Melo a crack under Conte; but if that bid is legit and City take it (or something similar after a little haggling), then by all means it is a move we should make.. TEVEZ!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)