Felipe Melo (85 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The non-sense hate for this player is remarkable. :howler:

People used to say that he was our worst player during those 2 seasons. Then when he actually proved them wrong, people said that even if he was our best player, it still needs to be mentioned that he was the best player in possibly the worst Juventus ever. What does that say about other players who are still with us and performed worse than him during that period then?

I would be against him coming back here at this point. Firstly because we're already stacked in midfield and secondly because his salary is a bit on the high side for what he'll offer us (at best a Pogba substitute), but it's laughable to diss the player who has never wronged us, always praised us and was actually a good player for us.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Maybe. As is the non-sense love.

The major issue with him, for me, has always been the cost versus rewards ratio, combined with my belief that we did not need him at the time (speaking of before the whole "I'm great but my teammates suck" retardation). So it's obviously not entirely his fault.

But to end on a positive note: he's one the friendliest players I ever had the chance of meeting. That has to count for something :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

People used to say that he was our worst player during those 2 seasons. Then when he actually proved them wrong, people said that even if he was our best player, it still needs to be mentioned that he was the best player in possibly the worst Juventus ever. What does that say about other players who are still with us and performed worse than him during that period then?

I would be against him coming back here at this point. Firstly because we're already stacked in midfield and secondly because his salary is a bit on the high side for what he'll offer us (at best a Pogba substitute), but it's laughable to diss the player who has never wronged us, always praised us and was actually a good player for us.
:tup:

Sell the invisible man to Man utd and bring back Felipaooo.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maybe. As is the non-sense love.

The major issue with him, for me, has always been the cost versus rewards ratio, combined with my belief that we did not need him at the time (speaking of before the whole "I'm great but my teammates suck" retardation). So it's obviously not entirely his fault.

But to end on a positive note: he's one the friendliest players I ever had the chance of meeting. That has to count for something :D
Exactly. If Secco hadn't spend €25M on him, I really doubt the same people who bad mouthed him would do the same.

The funny thing is that they don't act the same way with Diego.

And for the latter part, he was the only player who spoke to the fans outside the hotel before they got in their bus when I went to watch against City (yeah, great game). I remember Ale kept walking even when the fans shouted crazily at him. :depressed

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And for the latter part, he was the only player who spoke to the fans outside the hotel before they got in their bus when I went to watch against City (yeah, great game). I remember Ale kept walking even when the fans shouted crazily at him. :depressed
Fvcking Agnelli.:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)