Felipe Melo (55 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He tweeted this : "Boa tarde galera,estou aproveitando com meus filhos aqui porque essa semana estarei voltando para italia!#acabandoasferias"

Is he coming to Italia? Any club in Italia linked with a transfer for Melo?
his doing something with his kids because this week he is flying to italy :D that is what i got from my portugese

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
get back in the zoo hater and bark all you want, the fact remains though that there was no way of getting any benefit from this loan...

i'd rather be a dog than a liar, and mister pants on fire the only fact here is this team without melo and with the moves marotta made won the league undefeated. this benefit doesnt get any more factual unlike your garbage opinion.

btw i like melo and am pretty skeptical about marotta, but unlike you i am not liar, liar.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
After that, the wisest choice would be to loan him in a wealthy league, where he could shine and raise interest, if not from his current team, but from their opposition as well. England and Russia would be best.
And yet, we made that horrible decision to loan him there, despite the paranoic voices of some of the posters in here, that he is crap, Melo had a great season.
Again proving that he is a great player, that can easily adapt and shine.
The only selling problem was his inflated salary and the cause for that was again us and the contract we offered him!
history has proven me right again and again about the origin of your thoughts and mercato tactics and i am pretty sure you are very strongly influenced by this here ..

i am in a mild mood right now, so i wont be the one to tell you that your frickin fantasy league transfer tactics don't work in the real world, little armchair moggi !

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i'd rather be a dog than a liar, and mister pants on fire the only fact here is this team without melo and with the moves marotta made won the league undefeated. this benefit doesnt get any more factual unlike your garbage opinion.

btw i like melo and am pretty skeptical about marotta, but unlike you i am not liar, liar.
liar, wtf are you talking, why should i lie about?
I m just having my opinion and its quite constant in the past 7 years, there is no point to lie on a forum.
Why would you call me a liar for having my opinion? Why are you such a hater?

Why did not won because we have loaned out Melo, we won because of Conte.
At any case, the point is how we have handled a 25mil of investment, thats what i critisized, since the day we were negotiating this loan deal.
There is nothing to lie about, just my opinion that loaning here is bad, managerial wise.
Thats what im saying here, but the hate makes some forumers so blind, that they attack me, only for saying that...

IMO, it is just a logical conclusion and i post my arguments about it.
I see no reason for this personal attack. After a year of excuses, here comes the moment to confirm, that this loan was indeed a bad managerial move.
All those insults to Melo and me where in vain, as far as this loan was concerned.
The point is that this decision led to a huge loss of capital.

Arent we all Juventini ffs? i really dont understand where all this hate is coming from...
history has proven me right again and again about the origin of your thoughts and mercato tactics and i am pretty sure you are very strongly influenced by this here ..
i am in a mild mood right now, so i wont be the one to tell you that your frickin fantasy league transfer tactics don't work in the real world, little armchair moggi !
I told you again, Molinaro fan, i dont play this game, i only tried it once in the previous decade and found it too unrealistic to bother with...
How is your favourite CR doing those days, btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)