Felipe Melo (73 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Let's bring him back then. Fuck those Turks.
Sure, let's add another CM (with excessive wages) who won't contribute anything to the team.

At this point, I'd sell him for 0,12€. We need to cut our losses ASAP. Every additional week he's under contract is just throwing away money.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
What happened to S.Moscow's offer?

---------- Post added 19.07.2012 at 10:35 ----------

Sure, let's add another CM (with excessive wages) who won't contribute anything to the team.

At this point, I'd sell him for 0,12€. We need to cut our losses ASAP. Every additional week he's under contract is just throwing away money.
:lol2:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, but we paid 18mil for 2 of this quality.
Our transfer director has really poor negotiating skills, it was the wrong choice to loan him there to start with, we should chooce EPL or even Russia...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I'm not going to go over this with you again. :D

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Yeah, but we paid 18mil for 2 of this quality.
Our transfer director has really poor negotiating skills, it was the wrong choice to loan him there to start with, we should chooce EPL or even Russia...
Actually we paid 18 million for 50% of two midfielders.. :snoop:

But that was not the point. First of all we cannot choose who may or may not want to buy the players we have but don't need anymore. And additionally the players in question have to accept the destinations too.
take melo's view: he has a contract for another 2 years, each year brings him 2.6 million. that's 5.2 million. now at 29, "flopped" at juve, which team is giving him this money again? it's his right not to accept any other permanent transfers if it means less money.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
man....fuk secco and his stupid investment.....fuk him.....

the guy has been almost as bad as calciopoli itself.....we have lost MILLLIONS for his stupidity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)