Felipe Melo (86 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
We should send him to Naples ONLY if Cavani is included in the deal. If not, they can fuck off, ship him to another team if Galata is not interested.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Krasic's half a season form was better than his entire year.
They contributed differently to the the team. Melo was the more consistent one.

Hardly an achievement if your competitors were Sissoko, Aquapussy and Marchisio being played out of position.
So? He was our overall best midfielder, yet people criticized him far more than any other player that season.

Oh, and stop with that Marchisio bullshit.

:tup:

Melo was the least sucky of all the sucky players in a sucky team. He needed to go and good riddance.
I don't know what does that make of all those suckier players who are still playing for us, but I guess some people still see it.

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
I'd send him to any club that gives 12 mln or more for him.
Wonder if there would be a chance for a swap deal for Cavani including DeCeglie/Matri/Melo or all of them :p

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
why are you guys so worried of Melo going to napoli? he will not make them stronger because he is a stupid, terrible player. in some few occasions he can show a decent performance and that's it.
he doesn't even dominate the midfield like Vidal does for us.
for around 14 mil euros, I say sell without hesitations! that will cut down the loss of the 25 mil that was payed for him, dramatically

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
why are you guys so worried of Melo going to napoli? he will not make them stronger because he is a stupid, terrible player. in some few occasions he can show a decent performance and that's it.
for around 14 mil euros, I say sell without hesitations! that will cut down the loss of the 25 mil that was payed for him, dramatically
THIS!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I understand those who say that we should sell him if we'll receive a decent offer, but to say that he won't improve Napoli and that he's a terrible player makes you and idiot.

And stop comparing him to Vidal. No one is saying he's anything close to him.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I understand those who say that we should sell him if we'll receive a decent offer, but to say that he won't improve Napoli and that he's a terrible player makes you and idiot.

And stop comparing him to Vidal. No one is saying he's anything close to him.
I'm no idiot and that's my opinion. obviously he has some qualities and maybe the use of the word 'terrible' is to be exaggerating..but he has too many flaws as a player (not all concerning footballing skills).
I'v seen him play in a lot of games and I know to appreciate a good player when I see one. I'm sorry but overall considering all the pros ans minuses, I regard him as a bad player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm no idiot and that's my opinion. obviously he has some qualities and maybe the use of the word 'terrible' is to be exaggerating..but he has too many flaws as a player (not all concerning footballing skills).
I'v seen him play in a lot of games and I know to appreciate a good player when I see one. I'm sorry but overall considering all the pros ans minuses, I regard him as a bad player.
With that, I have no other business in discussing anything more about this with you.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Calling him idiot is one thing, but saying he is a bad player that's just crazy. Melo is a quality player.

His short temper affected his career badly.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
for 12m he is an ok player, for 25m he sucks.

we overpayed and he def. did not deliver the goods. at times he was so bad it was not even funny. the mental aspect of playing at the highest level can not be overestemated, and melo clearly didnt have it in him. like so many before him eks
ronaldo who played for inter and at a time was wc.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
While he's not a terrible player, I don't see him improving the current Napoli squad either.

A galata friend told me that Galata has asked for a discount and Juve are willing to let him go for 7m? I don't see that happening!
I do see that happening.

There probably won't be many interested clubs, so in the end we'll need to choose between 2 things :
* Sell him for whatever you can get to whoever is willing to pay it.
* Don't sell, but loan him out again. And we can, once again, go down the Tiago road. Possibly costing us more in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)