Felipe Melo (6 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Come on man, no need to disrespect Galatassaray! Either ways, Melo would be GREAT addition for depth, and even you can't deny that. He could save us from spending 12+mil on his position, which could help us get a WC striker.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 10:33 ----------

That photo of Eboue and Melo.. Eboue was actually trying to pick Melo up. It's like, they take your picture when you jump and think you're actually flying or floating.
Still hilarious! Love 'em both!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Come on man, no need to disrespect Galatassaray! Either ways, Melo would be GREAT addition for depth, and even you can't deny that. He could save us from spending 12+mil on his position, which could help us get a WC striker.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 10:33 ----------

Still hilarious! Love 'em both!
as i've already said he is a disruption to our squad's harmony which has been a catalyst to our success this season, i don't give a rats ass if he adds depth to the team, do you honestly think he would be prepared to sit on the bench? :lol: FUCK NO! and its not like he is superior to any of our starting midfielders

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Melo is a huge talent! But he can't control his head. I am not even sure if he is a good person, remember how he insulted his team mates with saying "some players don't deserve to be here". Not to forget, the way he beat the shit out of his team mate Riera in Galatasaray, he locked him in the dressing room and beat him badly.

I remember few weeks ago he said, he respects Juve fans and he likes them, but Juventus is a past now "I don't think I will ever go back playing for Juve again, but I respect that club". For that I respect him, and it's idiotic to insult him like some members do here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The only thing going against Melo is himself....kinda like Balotelli. Really sucks to see great talents being wasted like that. But all hope isn't lost for Brother Mario :touched:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Melo is a huge talent! But he can't control his head. I am not even sure if he is a good person, remember how he insulted his team mates with saying "some players don't deserve to be here". Not to forget, the way he beat the shit out of his team mate Riera in Galatasaray, he locked him in the dressing room and beat him badly.

I remember few weeks ago he said, he respects Juve fans and he likes them, but Juventus is a past now "I don't think I will ever go back playing for Juve again, but I respect that club". For that I respect him, and it's idiotic to insult him like some members do here.
and people question Conte's decision to let him go? right there is your answer, look at the unity within the squad this season, the dressing room has been the basis of our success, Melo would have only ruined it and probably our chances of winning over all, I don't want him back regardless of how good he is as a footballer. Being a good footballer doesn't get you to Juve, but their characteristics as a human being goes a long way within our institute and frankly speaking Melo doesn't fit that bill. It is also funny reading how people think he would add depth to our team if he returned, someone as volatile as Melo sitting on our bench? :lol: that is a recipe for disaster! I'm glad Conte removed the cancer early even though some may not even realise it.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Melo is a huge talent! But he can't control his head. I am not even sure if he is a good person, remember how he insulted his team mates with saying "some players don't deserve to be here". Not to forget, the way he beat the $#@! out of his team mate Riera in Galatasaray, he locked him in the dressing room and beat him badly.

Riera supposedly talked about his mom, that was the reason. I think most would do the same. I won't say Melo's %100 normal eighter, but we like a little crazy players :)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Riera supposedly talked about his mom, that was the reason. I think most would do the same. I won't say Melo's %100 normal eighter, but we like a little crazy players :)
not crazy, passionate and i understand that love

Well at Juventus we are a club of Gentlemen thanks, not hostile idiots
must exaplin amongst other various reasons why you're not part of juventus

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
good for him, maybe Melo can go on all 4's and take it up the ass as act of appreciation

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 17:57 ----------

not crazy, passionate and i understand that love

must exaplin amongst other various reasons why you're not part of juventus
i was refering to the players and staff. Not the fans

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
and people question Conte's decision to let him go? right there is your answer, look at the unity within the squad this season, the dressing room has been the basis of our success, Melo would have only ruined it and probably our chances of winning over all, I don't want him back regardless of how good he is as a footballer. Being a good footballer doesn't get you to Juve, but their characteristics as a human being goes a long way within our institute and frankly speaking Melo doesn't fit that bill. It is also funny reading how people think he would add depth to our team if he returned, someone as volatile as Melo sitting on our bench? :lol: that is a recipe for disaster! I'm glad Conte removed the cancer early even though some may not even realise it.
I definitely agree about his behaviors and how it could ruin the team unity. I don't want him back neither, not that he wants either..

He beat him first on training field, everyone tried to settle them, but then he found an opportunity to lock him there and beat him barbarically. I know the story good, takip ediyorum medyadan :p

I respect Galatasaray and Terim, I hate A.Yildirim and his lame club :D I hope this deal becomes a win-win situation for both of us, so you better pump us some good cash :cool:

But do you believe Terim will want him stay, after the Riera incident? There is a huge press by the media to stop this transfer..

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
He beat him first on training field, everyone tried to settle them, but then he found an opportunity to lock him there and beat him barbarically. I know the story good, takip ediyorum medyadan :p

I respect Galatasaray and Terim, I hate A.Yildirim and his lame club :D I hope this deal becomes a win-win situation for both of us, so you better pump us some good cash :cool:

But do you believe Terim will want him stay, after the Riera incident? There is a huge press by the media to stop this transfer..
I really doubt Terim would mess up the spine of the team.

----------Muslera----------
Eboue-Semih-Ujfalusi-Hakan
------Selcuk---Melo--------
X---------Engin----------X
------------X--------------

X = transfers

Maybe an X for Ujfalusi as he's nearly 35. Other than that, he'll definately keep the rest as is. So yeah imo Melo's staying %99.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I really doubt Terim would mess up the spine of the team.

----------Muslera----------
Eboue-Semih-Ujfalusi-Hakan
------Selcuk---Melo--------
X---------Engin----------X
------------X--------------

X = transfers

Maybe an X for Ujfalusi as he's nearly 35. Other than that, he'll definately keep the rest as is. So yeah imo Melo's staying %99.
Melo saatli bomba, her an patliyabilir. Terimde iyi biliyor bunu.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Melo saatli bomba, her an patliyabilir. Terimde iyi biliyor bunu.
Melo is the type of player to gamble on. After Yaya Toure imo, he's probably one of the best midfielders who plays both defensive and offensive side of the game. But regardless of that, that's why Terim wants back up. Because gamble is a gamle no matter what. So Nuri and Hamit might sign very soon.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
If you look back couple of pages, I already mentioned Arturo is one of my favorite players. Even before he joined Juve in Leverkusen. But him and Melo are totally different players when you consider their football styles. Melo's playing style is very identical to Yaya Toure's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)