Felipe Melo (1 Viewer)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
They can easliy afford it :) Them and Fener are filthy rich!
Fener is, not us :)

What fee have the clubs agreed?
We'll know in a week or two I think.

Sell this guy to Fenerbache,and troll hard Galatasaray .
Melo: "Just like I woudn't join Vasco or Botofago in Brazil, I wouldn't join Fenerbahce eighter."

$#@! melo and his bitch celebration, the guy has no class, i lost all respect for him a long time ago, Conte did great to kick his ass out of Turin, he was nothing but a disruption to our harmony purely because he demanded respect that he never earnt. rot in flea infested turkey! see your ass in the CL and KING ARTURO will sort your bitch ass out!
My favorite Tweet of the day: "Champions; Juventus, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Ajax, Galatasaray. Welcome back to 90's champions league!"

I think Melo will surprise most of you next year in CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
fuck melo and his bitch celebration, the guy has no class, i lost all respect for him a long time ago, Conte did great to kick his ass out of Turin, he was nothing but a disruption to our harmony purely because he demanded respect that he never earnt. rot in flea infested turkey! see your ass in the CL and KING ARTURO will sort your bitch ass out!
Hmm..

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
$#@! melo and his bitch celebration, the guy has no class, i lost all respect for him a long time ago, Conte did great to kick his ass out of Turin, he was nothing but a disruption to our harmony purely because he demanded respect that he never earnt. rot in flea infested turkey! see your ass in the CL and KING ARTURO will sort your bitch ass out!
galatasary won the league good :tup:

Can't wait to see this thread going to the rookie thread.
You two teaming up against Melo?

He is not as bad as you guy think. He would easily make it back into first XI if we give him the chance. For squad rotation, I'd love him back. Knowing Vidal's yellow cards worry, Marchisio's casperism, I would gladly take him back.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Melo: "Just like I woudn't join Vasco or Botofago in Brazil, I wouldn't join Fenerbahce eighter."

My favorite Tweet of the day: "Champions; Juventus, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Ajax, Galatasaray. Welcome back to 90's champions league!"

I think Melo will surprise most of you next year in CL.
Then give us :cash: :p

Tweet :tup:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Of course.

Especially because he'd be surrounded by superior players, with a coach that does not want him in the team in the first place.
well that you don't know that. Unless you provide some quotes from Conte saying that he don't want him.

Fuck vidal and his 12 year old haircut. Fuck Vidal and his pato-esque celebration. Fuck Licht and his lame yellow card after each time he loses the ball on one-on-one situation.

God, double standards.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Of course.

Especially because he'd be surrounded by superior players, with a coach that does not want him in the team in the first place.
that is why I want him out but lowlife keeps on thinking conte actually wants melo back :sergio:
I never say melo is a shit player but he doesn't fit this juve. Which is build with teampower above indivudial class and that makes us champions and that is why players as melo but also tevez and co doesn't fit this current juve even though they maybe be better then the players we have at our dispossal and I do agree with badass that vidal is better then Melo.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 12:00 ----------

well that you don't know that. Unless you provide some quotes from Conte saying that he don't want him.
why did he kicked him out of the squad after one trainingcamp last season?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Fuck vidal and his 12 year old haircut. Fuck Vidal and his pato-esque celebration. Fuck Licht and his lame yellow card after each time he loses the ball on one-on-one situation.

God, double standards.
You're not too bright, are you?

My bad though. The racist bullshit I have often seen you post should have been an eye opener.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
that is why I want him out but lowlife keeps on thinking conte actually wants melo back :sergio:
I never say melo is a $#@! player but he doesn't fit this juve. Which is build with teampower above indivudial class and that makes us champions and that is why players as melo but also tevez and co doesn't fit this current juve even though they maybe be better then the players we have at our dispossal and I do agree with badass that vidal is better then Melo.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 12:00 ----------

why did he kicked him out of the squad after one trainingcamp last season?
I never said Conte wants him back, all i said was he is quality player and he is not a shite as you guys call him. Talking about discipline? Oh yeah how about Vucinic telling linesman (Fucck you and your bald family) Yes very disciplined. Please
You're not too bright, are you?

My bad though. The racist bull$#@! I have often seen you post should have been an eye opener.
Well don't go off topic with lame accusations.
I was being sarcastic for saying that to Vidal and Licht since I value them a lot I was just telling how you guys sound, When you talk shiit about Gio and Melo.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well don't go off topic with lame accusations.
I was being sarcastic for saying that to Vidal and Licht since I value them a lot I was just telling how you guys sound, When you talk shiit about Gio and Melo.
Since I replied to your post & you did the same to mine, I will assume we were, in fact, in a conversation with each other.

So please find me one of my posts where I talk(ed) shit about one of Gio or Melo. You know, since you're referring to me as "you guys."

You come up with an unsubstantiated claim. I replied to it. Simple as that, nothing more & nothing less.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Conte: "I sold Melo because I didn't want him"

Source: https://www.areyoufuckingserious.com/
He is loaned not sold. When you mock at least get your facts straight!
Since I replied to your post & you did the same to mine, I will assume we were, in fact, in a conversation with each other.

So please find me one of my posts where I talk(ed) $#@! about one of Gio or Melo. You know, since you're referring to me as "you guys."

You come up with an unsubstantiated claim. I replied to it. Simple as that, nothing more & nothing less.
My apologizes for labeling you as one of them. But still wasn't nice of you to label me as racist to judge my post. You can also call girls i have been with and ask them about me and how terrible person i am then it when your point will be valid when I say that Melo is a very good player and I'd like him back.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I never said Conte wants him back, all i said was he is quality player and he is not a shite as you guys call him. Talking about discipline? Oh yeah how about Vucinic telling linesman (Fucck you and your bald family) Yes very disciplined. Please
*Can't wait for badass to come in this topic to have a good laugh*

and Lowlife I actually like you as a person but to be honest melo has no future at juve and that is not only because of Conte don't want it (but it is the most important part).

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
My apologizes for labeling you as one of them. But still wasn't nice of you to label me as racist to judge my post. You can also call girls i have been with and ask them about me and how terrible person i am then it when your point will be valid when I say that Melo is a very good player and I'd like him back.
Fair enough.

Woah, no one told me we were going to start using facts in this fine discussion.
When has there even been a discussion without facts on the forum, Jay. You're so silly.

Also, I couldn't access your link. Possibly because it's an https one instead of http.

I didn't realize that you know Conte? :frown:
Hee haw. Melo's making jokes now, time to leave the thread.

But yeah, 2 + 2 equals 14. No discussion there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)