Felipe Melo (10 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't be silly, I didn't make any comparison. I don't know why you're comparing an internet user criticising 'player Y' to a footballer criticising his teammates.

Melo had loads of poor games at Juve. He was mostly fine last season, without the numerous stupid mistakes he'd often make in 09/10.
Sal, once again former teammates, nothign wrong with what he said in my book.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
first of all, it's reasoning, there's only one mr language artiste, and since you speak of back checking then go back in this very here thread and check what i said then, only for you to find it to be the same since then too i called them his former teammates after being convinced he was leaving, and now that you're good at back checking, back check yourself out of this convo mr real "Haha, pwned" asinine.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
no it wasnt, and bonucci happens to be playing in ane environment conducive to success, to copmpare the two is comical. Melo played very well alst year, Bonucci has yet to step out of mediocre.
Meh, I remember the last time he played in a winning environment. It was June-July 2010.

But your undying love for Melo is quite endearing :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I miss Melo, he was a great player, but our team is having success without him which is way more important. For the continuing success of the club, I hope Galatasaray purchase Melo for 13M. That would help us in the summer.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That argument (about Melo's comments) is silly everyone hating on Melo is just melodramatic. The squad sucked hard and Melo was completely correct in pointing that out. While everyone was busy pointing fingers at each other and searching for scapegoats, Melo had the balls to tell it how it really was. I mean it was completely true and we were all dying for someone at Juve to realise it so what's the beef? We wasted lots of talent the past few seasons by creating a poor environment for our better players to thrive in with mediocre staff and mediocre squads. FACT. While acknowledging and communicating this, Melo also gave his all on the pitch and had a relatively good season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In your opinion he is completely correct. If he had balls to say it why didn't he when he was at the club? Why didn't actual leaders like Buffon and Del Piero come out and criticise the players? Because they are professionals.

It's not up to the players to become journalists, they do their job on the pitch. Melo had a good year but his personality is all over the place. I've known people like this all my life and you just go along with it and keep one eye open for something to change quickly.

Football fans like him because he is passionate and a good player, but he's not really a person to be making end of season reviews.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I respect Melo, he was good and was always giving his all for our team when he was with us. Also he apologized to the fans during a game and to me that was a nice gesture. If he comes back then I'd welcome him back and if he doesn't then good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)