Felipe Melo (68 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yup, if Galata won't pay the 13m, I'd prefer to sell him to Fener for 9-11 million euro.

They pay 13 or they don't get him.

Lets hope Marotta plays it that way :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Iaquinta, Tiago, Andrade, Sissoko, Poulsen, Melo, Diego, Amauri...wow so much money spent on most of these scrubs. Say what you like about Marotta, but wow, Secco was on a totally different level of GM suckiness. Such mediocre/over hyped players and we paid top money for them.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Iaquinta, Tiago, Andrade, Sissoko, Poulsen, Melo, Diego, Amauri...wow so much money spent on most of these scrubs. Say what you like about Marotta, but wow, Secco was on a totally different level of GM suckiness. Such mediocre/over hyped players and we paid top money for them.
12 mil for Martinez, 15 mil for bonucci that's almost 30 mil euros thrown out of the window. Yeah perhaps Marotta isn't as bad as secco but he definitely isn't great.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
12 mil for Martinez, 15 mil for bonucci that's almost 30 mil euros thrown out of the window. Yeah perhaps Marotta isn't as bad as secco but he definitely isn't great.
Yep, Marotta wasted a fuckload on those two players no doubt. Bet Secco's fuck ups are on a totally different level to any other GM in the past few years.

I still can't believe we paid 25M for Melo. Wow, what a fucking robbery Fiorentina pulled on us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nice pass as well. Displayed some fight to hold off the guy and great vision to see the pass and even more technical abilities I haven't seen since Marchisio to put up a perfect pass.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)