Felipe Melo (11 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Maybe you should go back & re-read a few posts.

Us not willing to pay his wages anymore is entirely different from him asking for a pay rise, is it not? Which, you know, is what I argued in the first place.
What I meant with "He wanted a payrise" was that he wouldn't want to lower his wages. He would have stayed with us if we offered him the same wages as Galatasaray.

So what if 2 out of 3 players had to leave, what does state?

Pepe is better than Diego because Pepe was brought in the summer Diego left?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Maybe you should go back & re-read a few posts.

Us not willing to pay his wages anymore is entirely different from him asking for a pay rise, is it not? Which, you know, is what I argued in the first place.

Besides, we'll never know the exact details or reasons. What we do know is that 2 out of the 3 players had to leave/were no longer counted on.
Agree or disagree with it all you want, but that's the only fact here.
That's only because Marotta is obsessed with Italians. We would've got Aqua had it not been for his ridiculous price and Conte saying NO. If Marchisio was Swedish, he'd be shipped off too.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What I meant with "He wanted a payrise" was that he wouldn't want to lower his wages. He would have stayed with us if we offered him the same wages as Galatasaray.
I see. So what you said first was in fact wrong, was it not?

Of course he would have stayed if we offered him what Gala offered. Hell, he most likely would have stayed for his old terms regardless. If he knew he had a spot on the team, that is.

So what if 2 out of 3 players had to leave, what does state?
That's an easy one: the people who decide these things preferred (for whatever reason) Marchisio over Melo/Aqui. :D

That's only because Marotta is obsessed with Italians.
Not this again.

If Marchisio was Swedish, he'd be shipped off too.
Quite possibly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think the only reason marchisio and de celgie are here is because they are youth porodcuts, not because they are italian. giovinco would have been here too if not for the parma co-ownership situation

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Guys did you forget? MELO is the boss. We should have kept him. He was one of the finest players last season. We all saw how our team sucked when he was suspended for 3 games after the red card vs Parma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)