Felipe Melo (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't know why some of you guys would like psychopath like Melo back in our team?
Psychopath may be a bit strong, though obviously not entirely wrong.

Still, I'd understand the obsession with him if he was a great player, but he's really not. Nothing more than average, all things considered. 1 disgracefully bad season & 1 mediocre season is what we got from him.

For me personally, him never returning is more of a good than a bad thing.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol2:
their are people who seriously think this guy will come back.:sergio:
forget this player guys he wasn't a legend at all and he belongs in a crazy league as turkey
Giovinco coming back is a bigger change then Melo coming back

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Because he's awesome and better than certain people in our current roster.
Like who, Pazienza? At least Pazienza have what his surname says, patience, and is not ill tempered like Melo was. Why don't we bring in David Blaine, he is awesome too?

Melo didn't prove his worth at Juventus and on top of that all he's hot headed fool.

@others
This is so very un-psychopathic
he can't control his agression...

Not that I hate or dislike Melo, but he wasn't the player for Juventus, he's very aggressive, he insulted our fans, didn't show anything Juventus worthy... so ali in all, Melo have luck with your further career but fuck off form Juventus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course he has patience. He's living it big practicing for Juventus.

He did prove his worth for Juventus because he was the best central midfielder for us last season, even with his so called fuck ups. That says a lot about our other midfielders.

But why am I even arguing about this? You're deluded.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Best cm in our worst season ever. Great accomplishment Melo! You should have received one of the 50 stars outside of stadium...

Deluded or not, Melo have very poor mentality and sucked big time at Juventus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Best cm in our worst season ever. Great accomplishment Melo! You should have received one of the 50 stars outside of stadium...

Point is, I never said anything of that sort. He was a good player for this Juventus.

You're contradicting yourself a bit here. So he was our best CM but still sucked big time? Choose one and go with it, bruv.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
Point is, I never said anything of that sort. He was a good player for this Juventus.

You're contradicting yourself a bit here. So he was our best CM but still sucked big time? Choose one and go with it, bruv.
You didn't get me... I repeated your statement and mock with it, not that I made statement that he was our best cm.

Point is that he never showed that quality you are speaking of, and we can't say that he hadn't time or playing opportunities to show everything he got.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

dude.being the best cm in a very bad cm is very hard you know,i dunno if you've ever played football but in cm you cannot do the difference all by yourself.and it's not like he's zidane and you'd expect something like that from him.but if you had pirlo for example and had melo do the defending i think it would work out just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)