Felipe Melo (17 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't have a sidekick, I've been pretty much going at this argument by myself. I posted the absolute basic numbers of goals, assists and passing completion yesterday from the links that someone posted.

I don't even think you are reading my posts at this point, I think you are already convinced of the way you want to see it.

Cam :D i watched all juve games, not highlights, you really want us to go down that road

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cam :D i watched all juve games, not highlights, you really want us to go down that road
Like I said, I don't even think you are reading my main discussion posts. Everyone has valid points both ways but you already are set in your opinion, I am not trying to sway anyone. All I am doing is stating that the hate on Marchisio is unjustified for a guy that does absolutely nothing wrong at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is your argument? That's pathetic, ok what am I missing that Marchisio is doing that I can't see on TV but you apparently know.

And btw i've played for years so stuff it up your ass.
You aren't even reading my arguments, Kyle. And unless you have actually played its hard as hell to explain it to someone. If you think this is my only argument then obviously you haven't read my posts. You just prefer to chime in every now and then because you are already against Marchisio anyways, so what makes the difference?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Like I said, I don't even think you are reading my main discussion posts. Everyone has valid points both ways but you already are set in your opinion, I am not trying to sway anyone. All I am doing is stating that the hate on Marchisio is unjustified for a guy that does absolutely nothing wrong at all.
No I think that's the Marchisio crowd. Your main points got pretty much taken down by Alen and Adriano_C yet you're still arguing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No I think that's the Marchisio crowd. Your main points got pretty much taken down by Alen and Adriano_C yet you're still arguing.
Alen's post really didn't though, that's the thing. Unless it's only a goalie, Melo and Marchisio playing in the team then sure, it would...but considering there are a million other factors that aren't in his posts that numbers really can't be calculated from his posts doesn't really sway me at all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You aren't even reading my arguments, Kyle. And unless you have actually played its hard as hell to explain it to someone. If you think this is my only argument then obviously you haven't read my posts. You just prefer to chime in every now and then because you are already against Marchisio anyways, so what makes the difference?
Dude seriously this is pathetic. You have no real point so you're just attacking me, nothing of what you said here is true.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude seriously this is pathetic. You have no real point so you're just attacking me, nothing of what you said here is true.
How am I attacking you, Kyle? Because I asked if you have ever played before? If you have, and you say you do for many years, then you of all people should know there are a hell of a lot more things involved in soccer than numbers that Alen posted. There is absolutely no factual evidence in Alen's post that shows that the teams results were strictkly stringent on Marhcisio's performance. There is also no way to prove that it just wasn't a run of luck that when he wasn't playing the few games had better results...and there is not way on earth to show with any fact that the team would have been more successful without Marchisio playing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Alen also posted some stats showing that we had better results when Delpie wasn't playing than when he played (i.e. better results when Amauri and Iaquinta played). I can't remember if it was last season or the season before.

Just saying.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
blah blah you were wrong and honestly it shouldnt have taken Alen's post for you to realize that
Hust was wrong! He was wrong all along!
And you landed on the wrong side.
:lol: are you serious, you were the one yesterday bringing up the numbers and the stats, i think your sidekick's comment was "numbers/stats dont lie" :howler: dude no one in their right mind would argue against Melo being our best mid last year.
Yep. Unfortunately we have people like this.
This is your argument? That's pathetic, ok what am I missing that Marchisio is doing that I can't see on TV but you apparently know.

And btw i've played for years so stuff it up your ass.
no that theres more to youtube highlights than actually watching the whole game on TV :p
I have my side and I support it. Then I get bombarded by left and right jabs by you guys. And who gets attacked?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alen also posted some stats showing that we had better results when Delpie wasn't playing than when he played (i.e. better results when Amauri and Iaquinta played). I can't remember if it was last season or the season before.

Just saying.
Exactly. Tell that to the guys who know everything. Stats can be shown to argue absolutely any case you wish to show.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Guys common just relax melo will be sold and he personally doesn't mind so why would we be.
and marchisio has nothing to do about this transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)